Length of set for US tour

Hopefully they will be up for a trip to the Winking Lizard in Cleveland again- I know Tom just loved that "Stone Arrogant Bastard" beer we got him~ (NOT!!!)
What's the big deal with strip clubs anyway Mike when you have Saxiquine???

am_ash2 said:
Hopefully they will be up for a trip to the Winking Lizard in Cleveland again- I know Tom just loved that "Stone Arrogant Bastard" beer we got him~ (NOT!!!)
What's the big deal with strip clubs anyway Mike when you have Saxiquine???
*lol*
Is it ok if I print this message and like put it up as wallpaper???
*laughing*
Maybe he just thinks I'm not stripping for him enough?

Angela: it's all about the boobies. Doesn't matter if they've got their own at home; as far as men are concerned, more boobies is *always* a good thing.

I never had a problem with it as long as they don't *touch* said boobies. *grin*

jaimek said:
Angela: it's all about the boobies. Doesn't matter if they've got their own at home; as far as men are concerned, more boobies is *always* a good thing.

I never had a problem with it as long as they don't *touch* said boobies. *grin*
It's a good thing that we have Victoria's Secret bras to give them something nice to look at! It's when they open the package that the deception is revealed. I love being a woman!!!!!

Saxiquine - if you guys come out to ProgPower this year, we ought to let the boys go to Cheetah, and then round up the girls and find a MALE strip club! ;) (see how they like them apples!)

Sax-Crazy question....are you the girl who appears on all evergrey cd's (and who's picture is in the recreation day book)

I remember at PP III one of the evergrey guys had this ripping hot woman with him...was that you?

Im trying to get all you people strait in my head.

High Speed Kurt said:
Sax-Crazy question....are you the girl who appears on all evergrey cd's (and who's picture is in the recreation day book)

I remember at PP III one of the evergrey guys had this ripping hot woman with him...was that you?

LOL, yes that was her and she was with Mike, who - correct me if I'm wrong - was at the time her fiancee. I'm pretty sure I drunkenly told Mike that Sax was really hot. So Sax, you're really hot. Sorry Mike! All in fun. :)

Detroit Rock City is a definite hit as well now for me. That's going to be three nights in one week now of Evergrey and IE!! Anyone heard any news about Schaeffer's back?

jaimek said:
Saxiquine - if you guys come out to ProgPower this year, we ought to let the boys go to Cheetah, and then round up the girls and find a MALE strip club! ;) (see how they like them apples!)
Hell yeah... the way things looks now me nd Mike are coming.
We booked a room at the Granada.
But I don't give a lot för those stripclubs male or female... I just think it's more or less pathetic.. no offense.
But I really like to have a drink or two and have a lot of fun!!!
Sounds good?

High Speed Kurt said:

The woman on the CD's is Tom's wife Carina aka meandevil.
I was the one at PPIII with Mike and thank you for that nice compliment. =)

markgugs said:
LOL, yes that was her and she was with Mike, who - correct me if I'm wrong - was at the time her fiancee. I'm pretty sure I drunkenly told Mike that Sax was really hot. So Sax, you're really hot. Sorry Mike! All in fun. :)

And a big thanx to you too =)
Attending this board could really make me loose it *lol*
Anyways... we are still together, 5 years in May, but we have never been engaged, but maybe you could call it fiancee anyway?!
Looking forward too seeing you all att PPV!!!

Saxiquine said:
Hell yeah... the way things looks now me nd Mike are coming.
We booked a room at the Granada.
But I don't give a lot för those stripclubs male or female... I just think it's more or less pathetic.. no offense.
But I really like to have a drink or two and have a lot of fun!!!
Sounds good?

Haha, none taken - I was just thinking how guys go to strip clubs, but sometimes don't like girls doing the same. Just an evil thought on my part. :)

Glad to hear you guys are coming! I'm booked at the Fairfield, but I expect to spend many hours drinking in the Granada...