Length of set for US tour

jaimek said:
Haha, none taken - I was just thinking how guys go to strip clubs, but sometimes don't like girls doing the same. Just an evil thought on my part. :)

Glad to hear you guys are coming! I'm booked at the Fairfield, but I expect to spend many hours drinking in the Granada...

And in the venue also I hope =)
I wonder if my mexican fanclub will be there this time too.
heheheh... it didn't matter where I was at Earthlink they were smiling at me and I got a bit embarrassed. But this year maybe I won't have to stand alone since you're there!!!

That's great news that you and Mike are coming over again! He just can't stay away, can he? LOL

I'm shocked Tom & Henrik aren't joining you. Usually, where there are good times to be had, they are not far behind. :)

We have rooms booked at the Granada (suite) and the Fairfield, but I think we're leaning towards the Residence Inn right up the street. It's got a Starbucks downstairs :D

Hahaha - the Mexicans! I know exactly who you're talking about, they were there last year - they were very impressed with my friend Tracy and smiled and waved at her every time we saw them. I think it was because she had a very large chest and was wearing a strapless corset...

markgugs said:
That's great news that you and Mike are coming over again! He just can't stay away, can he? LOL

I'm shocked Tom & Henrik aren't joining you. Usually, where there are good times to be had, they are not far behind. :)

We have rooms booked at the Granada (suite) and the Fairfield, but I think we're leaning towards the Residence Inn right up the street. It's got a Starbucks downstairs :D

Well maybe they are I don't know.. our trip is a personal holiday and has nothing to do with Evergrey. We're gonna stay with a friend of ours in Atlanta for a week and then end the trip with PPV.
Just like we did two years ago.

jaimek said:
Hahaha - the Mexicans! I know exactly who you're talking about, they were there last year - they were very impressed with my friend Tracy and smiled and waved at her every time we saw them. I think it was because she had a very large chest and was wearing a strapless corset...

Must be the same guys *lol*

Saxiquine said:
*lol*
Is it ok if I print this message and like put it up as wallpaper???
*laughing*
Maybe he just thinks I'm not stripping for him enough?
Ha ha! By all means, plaster it up! Sometimes men don't appreciate what they have you know and they need a little "reminder"!!!

jaimek said:
Haha, none taken - I was just thinking how guys go to strip clubs, but sometimes don't like girls doing the same. Just an evil thought on my part. :)

Glad to hear you guys are coming! I'm booked at the Fairfield, but I expect to spend many hours drinking in the Granada...
See Jaime- we should have booked the Granada~ That's okay- POOL PARTY AT THE FAIRFIELD!!!!

am_ash2 said:
Ha ha! By all means, plaster it up! Sometimes men don't appreciate what they have you know and they need a little "reminder"!!!

he he he you're so right... and it probably goes in the opposite direction also.
But I have to say that I'm mostly blessed with a man that shows me appreciation =)
It's gonna be fun meeting ya all.

Appreciation is good. Wish more guys showed it, or at least more often...

We always have a blast at PP. I spend as much time in the hallway causing trouble (or laughing at other people causing trouble) as I do down on the floor watching the bands. I dunno about that pool party, though -- maybe if I live on fruit and salad for the next six months!

CubanToad said:
Thats awesome Julie! You wouldn't happen to have that pic to post would you? :err:

details.php

jaimek said:
Appreciation is good. Wish more guys showed it, or at least more often...

We always have a blast at PP. I spend as much time in the hallway causing trouble (or laughing at other people causing trouble) as I do down on the floor watching the bands. I dunno about that pool party, though -- maybe if I live on fruit and salad for the next six months!
I'm lucky- my other half treats me good AND he doesn't mind when I go off to cause trouble with the girls, well, as long as he doesn't know that is!!
You can still hang out at the pool can't ya? No one said there was going to be a bathing suit contest- unless we can get the men to pose in Speedos!!

People always make fun of me for throwing the horns with my thumb out - I can show them this pic and say "SEE?! It's not just me!"

Given some of the guys in attendance, if they wear speedos, I'll be anywhere BUT the pool! yikes!

Evergrey said:
Detroit Rock City is a definite hit as well now for me. That's going to be three nights in one week now of Evergrey and IE!! Anyone heard any news about Schaeffer's back?
Well maybe I'll see you there, though it's looking less and less likely. I had hoped that they would at least get to play after Children of Bodom, not before. The one friend who would probably go with me to this show might be willing to see 45 mins of Evergrey and then check out Iced Earth. But I don't think he'll want to see 30 mins of Evergrey and either leave or try to put up with COB long enough to make it to Iced Earth. It's great to see that Evergrey is making an effort to tour here and if the show was in a better neighborhood I'd even go by myself just to see them. With a Harpo's show though, safety in numbers is the way to go.

I am not much of an Evergrey fan only heard some samples of their material, it seemed pretty cool, but didn't sound like it would be that great live. I hope my first impression was wrong cuz I don't want to see a lame ass live band when I am going to see two of my favorite metal bands (COB/IE). Evergrey will probably play a six song or 30 min set, CoB will probably play a 10-11 songs or 45-60 set, and Iced Earth will probably play for like 2 hours.

arch_enemy666 said:
I am not much of an Evergrey fan only heard some samples of their material, it seemed pretty cool, but didn't sound like it would be that great live. I hope my first impression was wrong cuz I don't want to see a lame ass live band when I am going to see two of my favorite metal bands (COB/IE). Evergrey will probably play a six song or 30 min set, CoB will probably play a 10-11 songs or 45-60 set, and Iced Earth will probably play for like 2 hours.

Which show are you going to in Cali?