Let it snow......

It's all about greenhouse gases and what not. The Earth has something called the greenhouse effect, which traps gases within the planet's atmosphere and keeps the planet warm. However, when there gets too much of it, the planet will, logically, keep getting warmer. Tons of things cause this... gargantuan forest fires, factory pollution, pollution from driving cars, burning coal, etc.

Unless I'm talking out of my ass. I just woke up and I haven't looked over that stuff in years, I even read news a while back about scientists possibly lying about temperature change over the past 30 years, so I don't know what to believe anymore :lol:
Yeah I don't know what to believe anymore too but the pollution thing is right.....I did hear it also has something to do with the Sun but not sure what it was about.

True story, I'm almost 20 years old, and never built a snowman in my life until this past January.

True story, I'm almost 20 years old, and never built a snowman in my life until this past January.

:eek:
You've missed out!

The snow here has, unfortunately, been far too dry to build a snowman. All me and my friend managed was a huge pile of snow with something half-resembling a head on top.

Cars have been getting stuck on our road today, meaning we've had to go out and help them push... too much like work for my tastes :lol:

I've built a snowman with a friend, finished it today. I'll take a photo and show you guys later!

Yeah cars here got stuck too, snow can be pretty evil. Well I just start to realize these things now lol.

Thankfully I live in an area that's used to so much snow, so not many people around here go batshit crazy when we get a lot of it :lol:

People were like "holy shit it's snowing! I can't fucking believe it!" when it started to snow here. snow is rare here dude.

Thanks 1928. Ok guys right now all I have is the photo of the first day, I'll take a snowman photo later. Can't go out now it's snowing real hard