Let it snow......

So it never snows in Israel, eh? That's interesting. Must be fun for the kids!

So it never snows in Israel, eh? That's interesting. Must be fun for the kids!
Are you able to see the photo dude? I'm not sure if I posted the link correctly. Tell me what you see in the photo.

also what do you mean never snows? it does snow dude.

I see snow and rocks and a sign.

And I didn't mean never literally, I just meant it rarely snows, right? Not a common occurrence? That's what I've gathered from your posts :p

All I said is that it's rare lol. it did snow here before.

The place where I took that photo above is more or less where I built the snowman at, with a friend. took about 30 minutes.

Well since we're posting snowmen :D This is Tyrone. Me and my flatemate from 2009 made him in a horrendous hangover haze in our dressing gowns. Then we ate his nose and eyes with roast beef.

n37107349_33821545_5073.jpg

It's kinda dirty don't you think? But still it's quite nice dude. you put cool accessories on.

It has stopped snowing here already I think I'll go out and take a photo of my snowman if you guys are interested to see it.

y'know what I'll go ahgead and do that right now.

Hey it's cool dude! The dirt is nothing serious.

Anyway my snowman got semi-destroyed by the storm and trees also blocked the road to get to it so I can't take a photo =/

Hey Symphonic Life, I thought the IL stood for Illinois. Now I now better. Cool that you get snow in Israel too!
Yeah stands for israel my friend. I think nobody would realize that by themselves if they see IL. Immediately Illinois is what pops up in their minds

The snow has already melted here guys. Temperatures here are just reaching the point where it's possible for snow to fall(about -2) but never getting any colder than that