Let me be the 1st to say ... CHUCK NORRIS CAN SUCK IT!!!

Your right. Chuck Norris really wasn't in any of those manly examples. Maybe he's spending too time on World of Warcraft.

9391029.jpg

Couldn't name a single film he's in tbh (Apart from The Expendables 2 obviously :D)

YOU FUCKING DICK.

off the top of my head.

Delta Force
Delta Force 2

Missing In Action
Missing In Action 2

(^^these are some of the best movies ever)

Sidekicks (?)

Lone Wolf McQuad (sp?)

THAT FUCKING BRUCE LEE MOVIE

DUDE IN DELTA FORCE THEY HAVE FUCKING BLACKED OUT HONDA DIRT BIKES THAT SHOOT GODDAMN ROCKETS MOTHERFUCKER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha Lone Wolf Mcquade...he gets buried in his Dodge, pours a beer on his head and takes a chug off it...then powerscreams that fucker out of the ground on pure macho truck turbo power. Get me a beer, kid.

Aww. OP gets all butt hurt because Chuck Norris stands for his own beliefs and does not want to be apart of something he's against. He has every right to feel comfortable when doing something, as do you. So, just because he's doing something he's comfortable with, you feel that you need to mock him for who he is, what he believes in, and tear him down as a person all just because he ruined your 'was to be greatest action movie'. Well OP, look at yourself. I'd say the true asshole here is you. I can very easily criticize you for what you stand for, and be condescending to you because I disagree with what you're comfortable with. Seriously dude, get over yourself. Boo Who. If you're so desiring to watch movies for gore, there's a plethora of gory movies all around. There's nothing wrong with what he's done, but stand up for himself and his beliefs instead of caving in for money/whatever reasons/etc. If you wanna judge him for that and be a dick, gtfo and grow up.

On the contrary, remember that he didn't ruin anything. The producers are the ones that decided to tune it down ultimately. Not him. They could've easily got some else if they really wanted the film to be the way it was.
Besides, I'm not a Pro Chuck Norris person but It's fucked to see him getting ripped on because of his stance. Seriously, the man does not deserve your bs just because you had a pissy fit over something he stands for.
Now I know I sound like I'm being a dick to you, but I think it's wrong how you're calling him out when all he's done is stayed true to himself. Overall, let it go. There'll be other movies and other actors. Just because someone
has clashing ideas/beliefs/faith different than yours shouldn't give you the right to tear them down.

Aww. OP gets all butt hurt because Chuck Norris stands for his own beliefs and does not want to be apart of something he's against. He has every right to feel comfortable when doing something, as do you. So, just because he's doing something he's comfortable with, you feel that you need to mock him for who he is, what he believes in, and tear him down as a person all just because he ruined your 'was to be greatest action movie'. Well OP, look at yourself. I'd say the true asshole here is you. I can very easily criticize you for what you stand for, and be condescending to you because I disagree with what you're comfortable with. Seriously dude, get over yourself. Boo Who. If you're so desiring to watch movies for gore, there's a plethora of gory movies all around. There's nothing wrong with what he's done, but stand up for himself and his beliefs instead of caving in for money/whatever reasons/etc. If you wanna judge him for that and be a dick, gtfo and grow up.

On the contrary, remember that he didn't ruin anything. The producers are the ones that decided to tune it down ultimately. Not him. They could've easily got some else if they really wanted the film to be the way it was.
Besides, I'm not a Pro Chuck Norris person but It's fucked to see him getting ripped on because of his stance. Seriously, the man does not deserve your bs just because you had a pissy fit over something he stands for.
Now I know I sound like I'm being a dick to you, but I think it's wrong how you're calling him out when all he's done is stayed true to himself. Overall, let it go. There'll be other movies and other actors. Just because someone
has clashing ideas/beliefs/faith different than yours shouldn't give you the right to tear them down.

:lol: apparently I'm an asshole

so hey, you have a sister?

Just because someone

oh irony, you so crazy

Norris sucks dick

and I still hate George Lynch too

crybaby.png