Let's Get Teary-Eyed!!!

the songs which almost makes me cry in the symphony x repertoire are the sacrifice and candlelight fantasia, but if you want to listen to something which really! makes you cry given the perfect element pt1 or remedy lane by pain of salvation.

Communion and the Oracle after Romeo's 2nd solo
The Odyssey
Marty Friedman - Devil take tomorrow, Angel, Jewel, numerous others that I can't recall right now

Too many others that I can't think of, lots of classical pieces, movie soundtracks, etc.

Are you guys serious? Actual tears? I'm not being critical...I seriously asking.

Metal and tears equals rust...doesn't mix!

Not if you get the Metal red hot first, then the salt and rapid cool harden the Metal............ :headbang:

OK thats IT ! There will be no more crying around here, DAMNIT !

{I dont get tears, I just become overwhelmed with the talent or of the message and cant breath right, but as I said there was real life, hit home kind of things related and that separates from just the music} theres alot of messages in Metal. Now one of your favorites - Gary Moore weeps with his guitar, no ? On the brighter side, take VanHalen, never once struck a soft nerve. Metallica makes me want to kill people.......all of 'em ! Savatage and Queensryche makes me want to take over governments with a sneer in my eyes.

Not if you get the Metal red hot first, then the salt and rapid cool harden the Metal............ :headbang:

OK thats IT ! There will be no more crying around here, DAMNIT !

{I dont get tears, I just become overwhelmed with the talent or of the message and cant breath right, but as I said there was real life, hit home kind of things related and that separates from just the music} theres alot of messages in Metal. Now one of your favorites - Gary Moore weeps with his guitar, no ? On the brighter side, take VanHalen, never once struck a soft nerve. Metallica makes me want to kill people.......all of 'em ! Savatage and Queensryche makes me want to take over governments with a sneer in my eyes.

Oh...don't get me wrong...music is extremely emotional for me, but I'm like you...it's more connecting with a soloist, or getting chills at that perfect note selection. The only song that makes me cry is "Happy Birthday" since 40.:cry: