Lets have a pics thread :)

Great vid from "Video From Hell". I still have my original VHS.
I miss Frank!

I was wondering where that video came from, I'll have to find a copy of that.

and whoever said it was the greatest video they've ever seen on youtube (MrFast maybe?). I agree it's fantastic. Incredible paying from both Frank and Steve. I would've killed to have been old enough to see them play together. I'm still kicking myself for missing Zappa plays Zappa last fall, but I didn't have 70 bucks for the ticket at the time:cry:

Here is a few more pics from Steve Vai, hope you all like them :)

I know some of the photos aint of the highest quality but i done my best.

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Awesome pictures mine didn't come out as well as i was stuck up in the balcony :(

oh and i like bodom too!

I was wondering where that video came from, I'll have to find a copy of that.

and whoever said it was the greatest video they've ever seen on youtube (MrFast maybe?). I agree it's fantastic. Incredible paying from both Frank and Steve. I would've killed to have been old enough to see them play together. I'm still kicking myself for missing Zappa plays Zappa last fall, but I didn't have 70 bucks for the ticket at the time:cry:

It's way OOP. If the Zappa Family Trust doesn't release it on DVD, you may have to find a bootleg DVD rendered copy. They have released the Dub Room Special on DVD, so there is hope. I saw FZ in 88, but sadly never got to see him with Vai. Zappa Plays Zappa is definately worth the price of admission.
It is also imperative that you yell "Bring the rock, Joey!" during Joe Traver's drum solo. Joe rocks, and he's a funny, cool, down to earth guy, as well as the Vaultmeister for the ZFT.

I'll either wait or I'll hit up Ebay and see if I can find a VHS. I've got a friend who's a Zappa nut so I might be able to get a copy of his if he has it.

And I don't doubt for a second that ZPZ was worth it, esepecially after the bootlegs I saw. I'm really looking forward to the dvd release. I was skeptical when I first heard of what Dweezil was trying to do, but I'll damned if that guy hasn't made some HUGE headway in his guitar playing and over all musicianship. To say Frank would be proud is an understatement IMO

dparker88 said:
Well, what girl doesn't fall head over heels for the combo of me AND Chris Benoit. He is more of an hero than I'll ever be! :( :p

BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH FINAL SOLUTION!!111

Yes because what girl doesn't like a little double-murder-suicide action huh..

Or not, sorry!

Wanker! *throws closest object to hand in the direction of Zach* :Smug:

:) You know i'm irresistible. Unfortunately, my life of celibacy prohibits me from taking things to that next level with you :D :lol:

Yeah... hopefully someday we can meet in person so you can fucking punch me in the face. I pretty much deserve it. Then afterwords you can buy me a beer. :kickass:

Hahah yeah... so JP is a lulz killer? :p

LULZ IS A CORRUPTION OF LOL WHICH STANDS FOR LAUGH OUT LOUD

God, I thought the media had already reached the pinnacle of stupidity...