lets see some pics of everyones set up..

LOVE the setup greyskull. So nice and relaxed. However the vocal booth kinda freaks me out. Im sure it can pull some awesome performances out of the musicians.

haha dont often actualyl use the blue light. but some people love it,
it sounds GREAT

Glass of wine, nice!!

I'm always too scared to have liquids on the same level as my gear after spilling cola on one machine already

You'd think I'd learn, thats the second Mac keyboard. first one was totalled with some Coke before, alhough that wasnt my drink at the time, I'm usually a little more careful

me too, and luckily the other machine wasn't my production one, but ever since then, the cans of jack and coke and the tankards of wine stay on the floor (also away from any electrical connections)

nice living room as well by the way

me too, and luckily the other machine wasn't my production one, but ever since then, the cans of jack and coke and the tankards of wine stay on the floor (also away from any electrical connections)

nice living room as well by the way

That was lucky. As you can see most of equipment is away in a seperate unit so It's fairly safe. Cheers for your comments, I'm only renting so I cant plaster the place with acoustic panels! and the shape of the house is weird as you can see, might find a nicer place next year.

It is. And it is not very good.:loco:

Ya, I had one before, it was absolutely terrible! I spent ages re-recording guitars and bass and it was all fuzzy during playback! and guess what, it was that fucking amp, I tested it by changing it for a Technics unit, and all of a sudden the fuzz was gone. Fucking Joke of a think, but I guess it's not advertised as a reference amplifier now is it :lol:

Ya, I had one before, it was absolutely terrible! I spent ages re-recording guitars and bass and it was all fuzzy during playback! and guess what, it was that fucking amp, I tested it by changing it for a Technics unit, and all of a sudden the fuzz was gone. Fucking Joke of a think, but I guess it's not advertised as a reference amplifier now is it :lol:

:lol:

Yeah. I used to have a decent amp for my monitors, but it died. Since then I've been using this. But these monitors have kept me going nearly 10 years... I'm about ready to upgrade. I think I'll get some actives, and ditch this piece of shit. :lol:

Sean, do u live in Durham city centre? must be going back about 7 or so years ago now, but i gigged alot in the north east and played the fish bowl a couple of times, kept tripping the damn leccy caus of the noise restriction.

Hey Mark, I live close enough to Durham city. I only moved over mid-January so I still haven't got the chance to scope out all the places yet, so I haven't heard of the fish bowl. I must have a look now and see whats in there these days, shame you kept tripping the system! Too Brutal for the place maybe ;)

My new set up!
Just waiting for my Safe Sound p1 and all shall be sweet!

2010%2015%2009%2023.jpg