Lets have a pics thread :)

for randomness' sake, here's me on a COW.
cow002iv3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AMG You shaved your Jordan Rudess beard!

That is friggin' badass.

5 miles back in...taken with hounds....it was an all day stalk...hunt.

5246-R1-14-11.jpg

Some of the most extreme, physicaaly demanding work i ever did....

Got out of the woods at 10pm...:rolleyes:

5 miles back in...taken with hounds....it was an all day stalk...hunt.

5246-R1-14-11.jpg

Some of the most extreme, physicaaly demanding work i ever did....

Got out of the woods at 10pm...:rolleyes:

I have ZERO issues with hunting, but are you going to stuff it, use its hide, or eat it? I don't know enough about the population of cats in that locale, but personally, I could never kill anything I wasn't going to eat (unless it was attacking/menacing me). I'd have less of a problem shooting a human, than one of those majestic cats.

^ Sounds very exhausting. That's a nice lion you have in the picture. What did you do with it?

She was taken with two class AA Plott hounds and a 30:06. She was 15 above me in the tree. She was treed for 4 hours...it took me that long to trek the 2 miles up and down some nasty terrain. The last 1/2 mile was almost straight up. Fierce.

I have ZERO issues with hunting, but are you going to stuff it, use its hide, or eat it? I don't know enough about the population of cats in that locale, but personally, I could never kill anything I wasn't going to eat (unless it was attacking/menacing me). I'd have less of a problem shooting a human, than one of those majestic cats.

Yep, sure did eat that cat...was good eatin' too. I sold the hide to an Indian reservation...helped pay for the trip. I actually got the trip for virtually nothing as I filmed and produced a promo video for him. I got a 4000.00 hunt for about 1000.00. Most of that was airfare.

Them cats are certainly majestic but also highly destructive. The area I hunted NEEDS 5-10 cats taken a year to keep them in check. If not, they start ripping cats and dogs off porches, stalking little kids and wreaking havok with wildlife and livestock. Bunny huggers aren't happy when their kids are stalked by wild animals....then they aren't so proud. The gun is the only true way to keep them in check.

Yep, sure did eat that cat...was good eatin' too. I sold the hide to an Indian reservation...helped pay for the trip. I actually got the trip for virtually nothing as I filmed and produced a promo video for him. I got a 4000.00 hunt for about 1000.00. Most of that was airfare.

Them cats are certainly majestic but also highly destructive. The area I hunted NEEDS 5-10 cats taken a year to keep them in check. If not, they start ripping cats and dogs off porches, stalking little kids and wreaking havok with wildlife and livestock. Bunny huggers aren't happy when their kids are stalked by wild animals....then they aren't so proud. The gun is the only true way to keep them in check.

Cool beans bro! That's what I meant about not knowing the local population.
It's the same thing with whitetail deer where I live. Between overpopulation & CWD, they actually can become a problem, as well as a health threat. I'm still waiting on a PETA person to give me shit about fishing....Speaking of hunting humans.... :lol:

Cool beans bro! That's what I meant about not knowing the local population.
It's the same thing with whitetail deer where I live. Between overpopulation & CWD, they actually can become a problem, as well as a health threat. I'm still waiting on a PETA person to give me shit about fishing....Speaking of hunting humans.... :lol:

Cool...yeah PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

LMAO...

Yo, my intials are JWC :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: