Lets Party!!!!!!!!!

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
Yep. It has began!

Athens is suggested by me, and don't worry all 2000 ppl of you can stay in my house!

Just don't wake my mom up.

Really now You are very welcomed in Athens!
Of course as long as you:
:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:

Oh... cool, i'll be there in 10mins (athens is just a short walk from australia)... you wan't me to bring any cd's?

Maybe true light can bring some nu-metal?? :lol:

No, not before 17:00. I have to leave work fist...
what the hack. I 'll be waiting.

And please DO tell True Light to bring some NU cds to the party.
We need something to laugh at!:lol:

Originally posted by Trapped
...And we can get LSD to supply us with.... juice... :D
I will have fresh natural orange juice, please. And can you play that korn tune I asked? I want to dance now.

Ah, i'm hoping for some Chicken juice actually. Nice and refreshing.

Korn write songs with a tune?????!!!! I thought they were that hip-hop group that has guest appearances from Ice-Cube and Doctor Dre??? Wow. You learn something everyday.

Chicken juice is bad for your health, mate. I wouldn't recomend it. Let alone that there might be feathers in the juice and you might accidentally choke on them.

Oh, poor little guy! I really am sorry for this potential. But don't worry if this occurs, I will adopt you and bring you back to the metal path!

I'm not THAT little... I mean, I'm 5.10... that's average... right??? RIGHT??? AAAAAAHAAHHHHHHSHHAHHAHAUHAUHWIH!!!DS ASH PIOUH PUH!!

*shakes head*

Madness has set in for good.

Sorry about the "little" part.
I didn't mean in size. I ment hmmm... It was just a manner of speaking ok? You can't make me feel guilty about that. I 've had my punishment. I am being chased after by a Jew who is the Managing director in my company. Not you too. Have mercy on my soul, man!

The previous post goes to Trapped.

As for Serge: I am expecting you. Just name the day and time to pick you up from the airport, port or anywhere else...

I'm not really a jew... I'm of Irish decent... So if anything at all, I won't stalk you, rather i'll start a riot and get you killed in the cross-fire :heh:

ah well, metalized - i´d like to go to athens for a visit and I have the money ... but not the time ... but who knows what the future brings to us? more spare time?
anyway, thx for the invitation! same goes to u .. but its cold in tyrol most of the year ...

Well Serge. It would be wonderfull if you found the time, or if I found the money. But I have the sense that we will follow the lyrics of Fates Warning's APSOG:
"I know that I don't know you
And you couldn't know me,
But time and space collided
And here we are, here we are"

This goes for all.

sinse I'm the only Feamale poasting to the thread so far I get to make the decision as to where we meet......we meet in Arizona.....*has no money to fly to another country* :D