let's put this place alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this thread will make any difference (unless it sparks a discussion, in which case it will most likely stay within this thread).

This board is like that: sometimes it has 549876089457867 new posts every hour and it's hard to keep track of things, and sometimes you can read maybe two new posts a day and everything gets pretty boring. In a couple of weeks (or months, if the worst should happen) it'll come back to life for a few months, and so on endlessly. What will (hopefully) never happen is what happens in forums such as COB's or Opeth's: constant mindless conversation about nothing with jokes which aren't funny and deal mostly with sex or gayness or beer and tons of n00bi3 t41k. Another thing that will never happen (hopefully) is "OMG mikeal rocks i wanna ahve his babies!!!11!one1". And that's what sets this forum apart from most forums out there. Personally, although i would like to see this forum more active, i'd rather see one or two new posts a day than have to skim through COB/Opeth-forum-level bullshit with hopes of finding a single intelligent or slightly-interesting post.

guillaume_of_bodom said:
just a thread so you know that we shoul bring this board alive...casue from what I've seen...this is prety dead and slow
cheer:kickass:
If you understood the history of communication and people on this board, you'd realise that comment is pretty futile to start up or encourage any sort of morale. People around here only say something if it's of any kind of expressive value... The point being, we try to maintain this is not a baby sitters club or some kind of adolescents out of hand party.

Status
Not open for further replies.