Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

lol Glycerine: In like 1 hour, 100 posts or so........thats quite good innit?

postwhore.gif

im so fuckin bored right now, dont know what to do...guess i'll have to go back to my games...

omg, im talkin to this kid from my school...and OMFG, he is so annoyin...e goes to me:
-have you got any cool pics?
-what kinda pics?
-any
-my idea of cool could be different...and why do you want pics?
-im bored and i only have this marvel background...send me the coolest pic u have
-omg, just fuckin go on google man

anyways...he is such a prick...i dont even know why i have him on my contact list.

EDIT: hahaha, i am listening to In Flames - Swim...and in my msn screen name it comes up like Swim - Inflames...and that kid goes to me: why is your screen name Swim in flames? lmao

Chamet said:
omg, im talkin to this kid from my school...and OMFG, he is so annoyin...e goes to me:
-have you got any cool pics?
-what kinda pics?
-any
-my idea of cool could be different...and why do you want pics?
-im bored and i only have this marvel background...send me the coolest pic u have
-omg, just fuckin go on google man

anyways...he is such a prick...i dont even know why i have him on my contact list.

I'd find what his email address is, and sign that email address up to spam mail

Chamet said:
hahaha, i am listening to In Flames - Swim...and in my msn screen name it comes up like Swim - Inflames...and that kid goes to me: why is your screen name Swim in flames? lmao

lmao, you know i got these annoying posers in my list, and so they tend to copy the songs im listening to...so its always good fun to change the name of the song like: Ensiferum - I'm a Barbie Girl, making they'll never find the song and get pwnz0r...whatever i enjoy the little things

Chamet said:
EDIT: hahaha, i am listening to In Flames - Swim...and in my msn screen name it comes up like Swim - Inflames...and that kid goes to me: why is your screen name Swim in flames? lmao

How do you get that feature to work on MSN?

Nemesis_lxix said:
Why the hell not ?
fanboy = aµgAleksi or AµgGavin!!!

if you say i love teh mothufukkers ensiferum its no fanboyness :D
at least not in that forum :lol: