Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

yeah, remember, gonzo rules all, and gonzo said no to birthday threads

...lame

OMG, i lost one of my closest friends cuz.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................all i talked about was Alexi 24/7! I neever thought that would happen. Oh well, fuck her. I have other friends.

Lady_Laiho said:
OMG, i lost one of my closest friends cuz.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................all i talked about was Alexi 24/7! I neever thought that would happen. Oh well, fuck her. I have other friends.

Just to know... how old are you??

Lady_Laiho said:

you never had any friends... not even imaginary friends... you suck too much

Lady_Laiho said:

emo

Lady_Laiho said:

pfft...your stuffed animals might as well leave you too

Söy said:
yeah, remember, gonzo rules all, and gonzo said no to birthday threads

...lame

You better start some reading comprehension classes cause you clearly missed my point and you didn't understand a thing about what i said.

Söy said:
but that's okay he's on 19... and i am 22

*ignores the child*

I know it makes no difference, but i'm 20, therefore, you got self-pwned :lol:

Fetzer said:
Hey wait I'm 17 :mad:

I was expecting that...