Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

same here, in Lauri Porra's website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Gonzalo, Buenos Aires
Found : Just surfing

Message : Lauri: I listened to your solo cd and I enjoyed it very much, although I couldn't define the music genre of it... what is it? jazz? tango? fusion? I'm really confused :p

Well, congrats for joining Stratovarius and my best wishes from the land of Gardel!

28 May 2006 08:05:58

Answer : Hi Gonzalo!
I´m as confused as you are. I don´t know what it is, it just came out that way.
Thanks, keep Argentina rockin´
-Lauri

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KillerGon said:
same here, in Lauri Porra's website

Name : Gonzalo, Buenos Aires
Found : Just surfing

Message : Lauri: I listened to your solo cd and I enjoyed it very much, although I couldn't define the music genre of it... what is it? jazz? tango? fusion? I'm really confused :p

Well, congrats for joining Stratovarius and my best wishes from the land of Gardel!

28 May 2006 08:05:58

Answer : Hi Gonzalo!
I´m as confused as you are. I don´t know what it is, it just came out that way.
Thanks, keep Argentina rockin´
-Lauri

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

so I went to a modeling interview tonight.

And they said that there's not much I can do there due to my height:puke:

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
do all models have to be giants?

alot of them are. But when I looked at Eva Longoria's modeling past,I thought to myself,wtf,she's 5'2",I'm 5'0",and she got pretty far. I mean we're almost the same size,and we don't look that much different from one another,so wtf.

I could do hand modeling too,I asked for,but one would have to be already in the system,I'll have to post a picture of my realnails:)

opethXisXlove916 said:
pretty much..i model.. and i'm 5'11.. its really hard to make it big in modeling unless your 5'9 and above..

i'm 6'2

Can i be a model now? :p

yup,you both can be models:)

oh and here are my nails. Anyone has anything to say-fuck you,I just woke up!:Shedevil:

nails1.jpg

\m/NikkiePhillie\m/ said:
alot of them are. But when I looked at Eva Longoria's modeling past,I thought to myself,wtf,she's 5'2",I'm 5'0",and she got pretty far. I mean we're almost the same size,and we don't look that much different from one another,so wtf.

no offense, but you are not eva longoria...:p