Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I was actually thinking that while I was doing the part of Pokemon Silver when Team Rocket takes over the Radio Tower. That and that Team Rocket is a cult, but that's for another time.

(*Update on the Eli (Victim) Research *)
┼Victim of the Night┼;5830233 said:
^ A.. (a s i... am )...
E c v v.... l è i meatspin è b t s m p m... v b, è P A
s p m m p q c ... è d m c p... q c l.. c c

f d a c h m c d.T P D... b

A s q m i c c c... p c...

Recent study on this recent post she has made
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cob-off-topic/245311-italian-thread-92.html#post5830233
I was able to once again use the method of the first letter in every word to find the messages she has been sending to mel via UM posts... But this time i used a different strategy.. Using various forms of letter sequencing i have selected some letters which were used in a common pattern she has been using in these words. i was able to select these letters and re-arrange them into a pecific message..

"Codi is going to suffer a cruel death in Cahn's (Canadian Nurses) hands. august."

Clearly they have selected the month august because it is the month of my birth. Whether or not they have chosen my exact birth date i do not know yet. I am still studying to pin point the time of attack. but i am still working on it. That is all for now :err: o_O