Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I liked this girl a lot :lol:, I used to see her very often, and in these days is very seldom when I see her :p

9640250_UFRHFBHWQIOVITD.jpg

I have two random goodies..

Random rant 1. Beowulf & Grendel is such a AMAZING movie!!!!!!!!!!! It's like 13th Warrior but longer and pretty much the same story line.

Random rant 2. I had pizza a long time ago, it burnt my mouth ..ochieeees!

^haha at number 2! That's nothign! One of my friends licked a frozen pole and the skin of the tongue came out.

Yesterday, my comp freaked out on me. The mouse starteed moving crazily everywhere and opened up a bunch of files and kept refreshing.

Jesus, I can't even imagine that sort of pain ..or can I? LOL

WOW, Did your monitor also spin all the way around and spew out battery accid through it's cd insert (Computer version of The Excorsist) you might need a nerd to compell the evil Viruses out of your computer's body.

Oh, i bet you can. LOL. Either that or you'll cry like baby. j/k

hahahaha, yeah, then the screen cracked got all staticy(the ring) and some girl came out and pulled me in. Luckily, i kicked her ass and got my comp back to normal.

LOOOL, it's always been, that in order to consider it a scary movie, it MUST have a little wierd kid in it, like the Ring and every other movie. Little kids are scary, so I get it sells.

Have you seen pulse, oh man, that got me a little paranoid of my computer..ROFL

Little kids suck! Today, i was using the public restrooms and some kid keeps banging on the door. Dude, if the door's locked, someone's in there!

Haha, i haven't seen Pulse but have you seen the Amity Ville Horror the remake? That movie made me get creeped out in the dark.

Yeah, public restrooms are the most repulsive things in America, in Sweden it's like so private and super clean (most of the time) and the door is so thick you wouldnt be able to hear anyone knocking on them.

YES I was going to say Amityville horror to but I suck at spelling! That little girl on the roof pissed me oooff! LOL! And the orignal version scared the HELL out of me when I saw it in the dark. But the remake was so good, I just had to bootleg it! Lol.

Are you serious? When i went to a German public restroom, everything was so weird i didn't even use the restroom. American public rr's might be gross but at least i'm familar with it. Airplane rr's are the worst though. I almost got locked in.

The old version sucked! LOL. Sorry Andretti, but old movies bore me. The kid on the roof was stupid but the ghost kid and dad freaked me out.

LOOOOL, yeah airplane restrooms are like death. THE WORST P.R.R I've EVER been to ever was in San fransicso in China town, when you walk into one, you'd think that it was illegal for sanitation and actually pooing IN the toilet rofl!

I agree in that old movies are insanley boring. I was reccomended that particular movie though before I saw the remake. LOL I thought you would think Burt Raynolds was pretty in that movie instead of scary, rofl! My sister was like :loco: <over him through that one. I remember when that ghost girl made that babysitter touch her bullet room, that was the scariest ..HOLY $H33T!

Ahh, that's sick! I'm never going there now. The best i'v been to was, idk, my own bathroom?! LOL>

EWwww, that dude is ugly! The only hot person in that movie was the babysitter! :)