Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

well you know what i mean. They have really screachy/screemy vocals like Discordance Axis but with a dark atmosphere. And it doesn't sound like everything's in the background which doesn't make them boring.

If I recall correctly, this was easily 6 months ago, she said that she doesn't really listen to Bodom... she's just really obsessed with Alexi :lol:

NO WAY! I said i don't really listen to Bodom now cuz i'v listened to them 24/7.

Black metal may be the best but that's why Bodom is my number one band. They beat even the best type of genre and they even beat cradle now.

And what about Nile and Dying Fetus and Fleshless and Bolt Thrower and the likes? And don't get me started on death thrash. The Crown ------------------------------------------------------> end of discussion.

well when you love something it's with your heart so there must be some kind of analogy

and what about grindcore and gorgrind?

That's really sick! Those things are poisonous and nasty but maybe they'll sell one day. Maybe some smart pplz will take the poison out, cover them in chocolate and sell them.

Myself, my favorite genre of metal, besides my classic and hair metal, is progressive death metal. Combine Death with Opeth's approach to composition- heaven.