Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Dethroll: *screms* Oh, oh, oh, take me, take me!!!!!! Ahhhhh, i heart cradle and i'v been dying to see them for like 5 years and i still haven't seen them! AHhh, must meet dani fucking filth. I know some ppl that went to the show yesterday and came back with the badass tour shirts.

Anyway, i love OCtober cuz it's fall! THe best season where it rains and is chilly every single day. It's a metal season.......

Dethroll: *screms* Oh, oh, oh, take me, take me!!!!!! Ahhhhh, i heart cradle and i'v been dying to see them for like 5 years and i still haven't seen them! AHhh, must meet dani fucking filth. I know some ppl that went to the show yesterday and came back with the badass tour shirts.

im seeing cradle of filth, CKY and gwar in 3 weeks :Dim excited

we had to make powerpoint presentations about the jury system in school... my teacher insisted that i put music in mine... i put in a bit by cradle of filth
i cant wait to see her reaction tomorrow:kickass:

im seeing cradle of filth, CKY and gwar in 3 weeks :Dim excited

we had to make powerpoint presentations about the jury system in school... my teacher insisted that i put music in mine... i put in a bit by cradle of filth
i cant wait to see her reaction tomorrow:kickass:

i'm assuming it will be like this......:zombie:
:lol:

They have longer ones, but aye that song's dos! Also, if ye know what it's aboot lyrically, it becomes aboot 10 times more briwyant.

Yeah it sure is a hell of a song....i saw some more long ones but i dont remember em....