Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Some days ago i made a fake profile on Nettby (Norwegian online community) of a girl, with a "daring" pic. Goal was getting men to talk dirty to me, me playing along, then telling them i am really a boy, who just tricked them, and they should be ashamed of themselves trying to get lucky with a 15 year old girl.

It worked! :)

For those of you that understand Norwegian, here's a convo of when i told the tard i was a guy, he is 20:

pervoodd.jpg

pervoodd2.jpg

(Haha, anmelde meg?:lol:)

Fucking lol:lol: at that convo. OWNED SO HARD! Who was that anyway? some random pedo trying to get some 15 year olds?:lol: I lol'd my ass off at that convo though.

Yep, a random 20 yo perv that wanted to "talk private" with me :lol:

Fuckin sicko...im glad i can read/understand Norwegian because that convo made my day:lol: He got owned so hard...you should have reported him for the lulz :lol:

Reminds me off when i was 14 years old i added a Turkish man who thought i was a 14 year old girl and he wanted to put on webcam. I applied my Commando mask and put on webcam...then i pretended to be girl. He wanted to see some boobs but i took mask off and said "Im a guy bitch! How does it feel to be a faggot?" and he was like "what?!!!!???" Then i blocked him :lol: