Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

My horoscope said yesterday I should contact an old friend, that something good would come out of it.

Well I thought about one of my best friends who cut any contact to all his buds a year ago when he started dating this fatass young teenager.

My pal rang him and surprisingly the dude picked it up. So my pal got to ask hey man wasup, and that he should tell his chick to lose 40 pounds. Immediately the call hung up.

Then later at the night I was drunk 'n pissed and as he didn't answer my call I decided to sms him that a lot of people will be kicking his ass for fucking around if he shows up.

So much for trusting horoscopes.

Yeah so I'm supposed to finish this Computing coursework... Thing is I'd been working on it at school and I totally forgot to email the fucking thing home ¬¬

Anyway, so Iced Earth are better than CoB.

In Flames new album sucks. Made them look pathetic in my eyes. Shame cause I really dig(ged) them a lot. This is the new "big sound"?

Well, if it makes you feel better, I've got a case of Finnish Karhu beer, some Finnish long drink that's got the taste of a Finnish forest berry you've never even seen, I've got dark and white rhum, some tequila and red wine still left. You can join me if you want to.

Yeah so I'm supposed to finish this Computing coursework... Thing is I'd been working on it at school and I totally forgot to email the fucking thing home ¬¬

Anyway, so Iced Earth are better than CoB.

Nah, I like Bodom better, being perfectly honest.

But Barrloowwww!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Im bored... somebody fix it. I did think about gettin on the piss but i'lll prob steal some of my bro's latrer tonight... rather wait and not get introuble over it... Incase anyone dosnt know... here in Australia, when we say were getting on the piss we mean we plan drinking, joking, and drinking... then regretting it in the morning.