Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

[/quote]^He probably don't give a fucking shit but well... THEY FUCKING SUCK cause you like them.

Trollification.[/quote]

Oh, that's a hell of a reason :lol:

Used to. Haven't done for a very long time. I have better things to listen to than that :lol: If you compare Hatesphere to BFMV i dunno what the hell is wrong with you...no offence :lol:

I wasn't comparing them (although they do both have fag vocals). You brought up Nevermore in some silly attempt against my taste so I did the same.

I wasn't comparing them (although they do both have fag vocals). You brought up Nevermore in some silly attempt against my taste so I did the same.

Silly attempt against your taste? Dear god, I just implied that i think it's faggotry to show that we listen to different music. Everyones happy :lol: It was hardly a good attempt to bring up BFMV then because they are not really a band i have liked for a very long time. Only thing i still have from that time is the damned flag on my wall :lol: Which is actually cool.

Hey, Wait a second. Are you trying to troll me or lure me into a flame war?:lol:

^Yeah i guess:lol: Well it's your opinion and im fine with that.:lol:

^i actually didn't know Hatesphere where known i other countries than denmark

I actually think it's just me. I got into them when i saw them at Tuska last year. Great show! Bloodred Hatred,Hatesphere and Ballet of Brute are so great albums. As far as im concerned they are pretty underground. Im a fan though.