Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Frank?:

DonnieDarkoFrank.jpg

^ :lol: He also told us about how he filmed it and wanked after you left.

Sorry Frank she needs to know.

Uhhh... to be honest...I checked the room first, just for being sure that noone installed a cam there.
...and yeah, it's true...I really did that.

...:erk::erk::erk:

Moar like Erni shitting caught on film, amirite?

EY, NOONE SAID THAT I HAD TO SHIT..! :mad:

SORRY, I JUST DO THAT EVERYWHERE!!! ...:lol:
:lol:

Yeah thats a good idea though. You never know what people can do nowadays... and you certainly don't want any vid of you using the toilet on youtube.

Once I had a maths teacher who had a microphone in class because she wasnt talking loud enough. During a class, she went to the bathroom and took a shit, and forgot to close the microphone. We heard everything, it was pretty disgusting.

Uhhh... to be honest...I checked the room first, just for being sure that noone installed a cam there.
...and yeah, it's true...I really did that.

...:erk::erk::erk:

It's ok I would check Frank's bathroom for cameras too. I mean afterall it IS Frank.... although he might have had some secret peephole instead who knows :lol:

EY, NOONE SAID THAT I HAD TO SHIT..! :mad:
I think you were :lol: You wrecked Frank's toilet.
wow, thanks for the trust :lol:!
lol owned. :lol:

Once I had a maths teacher who had a microphone in class because she wasnt talking loud enough. During a class, she went to the bathroom and took a shit, and forgot to close the microphone. We heard everything, it was pretty disgusting.

What the f:err:ck ?

SAME thing happened with a French teacher I had in secondary 3, at l'École du Coteau at Mascouche... :zombie:

What the f:err:ck ?

SAME thing happened with a French teacher I had in secondary 3, at l'École du Coteau at Mascouche... :zombie:

Hahaha that thing I was talking about happened while I was in secondary 1, at l'École Jeanne-Mance in Drummondville. But seriously, was your french teacher old and fat (my maths teacher definitly was XD)

It's ok I would check Frank's bathroom for cameras too. I mean afterall it IS Frank.... although he might have had some secret peephole instead who knows :lol:
...nah, and even if: While I was away he typed the "OMG ERNI'S ON MY TOILET :O" and doing that AND then watching me using the toilet would take too long. ;)

I think you were :lol: You wrecked Frank's toilet.

Pfft, I was back within less than one minute, (well, maybe more because I didn't know how to fucking close the fucking door :Smug:), so now think of yourself what I did there. :p

Uh yeah, now you'll say: "OMG you shit fast! :O" ...:Smug: :lol:

I was glad to see the American James Blake beat Roger Federer and I hope we take over the Olympics like we're going to take over the world you inferior nations! :p
(I'm aware the non americans cant stand Nationalism. :)