Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I am sig worthy SOUND THE FEASTING HORN!

By the way me and my dumbass friend made a forum. www.metalreviews.freeforums.org i dont know why he called it metal reviews but if people acctually like to review stuff that's cool but he shouldn't be acting like a fucken loser. i know it's lame and so far i've got 3 bands on the list and for amon amarth and gojira i cant seem to make a new topic. if anyone wants to check it out or help me figure out why i can only post on the bodom forum i made feel free to message me if u care and are really bored.

Jedi vs. Cyborg which the human part became zombie vs. Vampire Nazi vs. Werewolf Pirate vs. Mutant Ninja

Now that's an epic battle

sure, but I think you might find it difficult to see what's going on, amongst all the lightsabers, arms, broken machinery, decapitated heads, swastikas, etc. flying around :rolleyes:
it all just becomes a big dust cloud of fighting, as seen in cartoons. :D

spray down the area with a hose first then, no dust.

infact, at the same time, we could have lesbian fighting naked, they'd be done by the time the rest got on for the real fight

I'm sorry. You're quite correct, how dare I introduce something as absurd as 'Jedi' into the reality based premise of a swordfight between pirates and zombies. How silly.

Mhmm.. I'd like to see a Viking pillage anything with a lightsabre jammed up his ass. They'd be choked, electrocuted, driven insane or crushed before they even got in melee range, and if they did they'd be fucked. A Sith would own them, as would a Jedi, but they don't have as many cool powers.

Someone's been playing too much Force Unleashed :p

Which isn't really possible because the game is TOO FUCKING SHORT.

Mhmm.. I'd like to see a Viking pillage anything with a lightsabre jammed up his ass. They'd be choked, electrocuted, driven insane or crushed before they even got in melee range, and if they did they'd be fucked. A Sith would own them, as would a Jedi, but they don't have as many cool powers.

wat

Lightsaber:
LightSabre3.jpg

Force Lightning:

800pxsidslightningmz4.jpg

sure, but I think you might find it difficult to see what's going on, amongst all the lightsabers, arms, broken machinery, decapitated heads, swastikas, etc. flying around :rolleyes:
it all just becomes a big dust cloud of fighting, as seen in cartoons. :D

We could place the battle inside a giant pig. Thus, no dust.

spray down the area with a hose first then, no dust.

infact, at the same time, we could have lesbian fighting naked, they'd be done by the time the rest got on for the real fight

I don't like the idea of being turned one by the lesbians and the second after we got bowels and blargh everywhere :lol: