Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

2107647212_30c9b84eed.jpg

Alexi needs one of these. :lol:

^Who are you!

Some nerd PMed me concerned i was using a picture of HIS girlfriend in my signature. People are fucking stupid....

Confirmed dates so far:
02/01/09 House of Blues – Anaheim, CA
02/02/09 House of Blues – San Diego, CA
02/03/09 House of Blues – Hollywood, CA
02/04/09 Slim’s – San Francisco, CA
02/06/09 El Corazón – Seattle, WA
02/07/09 Hawthorne Theatre – Portland, OR
02/08/09 Commodore Ballroom – Vancouver, BC – CANADA
02/09/09 Knitting Factory – Spokane, WA
02/11/09 Gothic Theatre – Englewood, CO
02/13/09 Station 4 – St. Paul, MN
02/15/09 House Of Blues – Chicago, IL
02/17/09 Phoenix Concert Theatre – Toronto, ON – CANADA
02/18/09 Club Soda – Montreal, QC – CANADA
02/19/09 TBA – New York, NY
02/20/09 Recher Theatre – Towson, MD

So I'm watching the news and it seems three ladies got confused about what the purpose of KFC is. Instead of eating chicken....they took a bubble bath in the sink, complete with pictures. Another news report was that a teenager was stabbed because he put his backpack for a second on a parked BMW while arranging his jacket. The my pals owner flipped and stabbed the kid pretty bad.
I think this is why I stopped watching the news...
Oh and this was also mildly amusing http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/pu...-snowblower-vs-Joe-Sakic-snowb?urn=nhl,128200

So I'm watching the news and it seems three ladies got confused about what the purpose of KFC is. Instead of eating chicken....they took a bubble bath in the sink, complete with pictures.

Wtf?:err:

Another news report was that a teenager was stabbed because he put his backpack for a second on a parked BMW while arranging his jacket. The my pals owner flipped and stabbed the kid pretty bad.
I think this is why I stopped watching the news...

Oh god:erk:

Also:

Incoming ban:(

I'm being called cheap because a certain friend of mine, likes to order pizza every time hes here, and I usually don't buy some with him, and he will just "end up giving me a few slices and a drink for free". So because this boy eats 6 pizzas a week (on average), and orders one every time hes here, I have to buy one too, so he can pay less money for his pizza...and Because I'm going to "end up getting free slices", I should pay money for something I don't need at all, nor do I really want.

Soo, basically I'm cheap for accepting things given to me, and because I'd rather not spend $15 to save him $5.