Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

NECROPHAGIST?!

HORRIBLE_FFFFUUUUU.png

Yeah, believe it or not, the guitarist and drummer are apparently metalheads.

The only asshat in that band is, surprise surprise, the bassist. That douche Pete Wentz. The rest just play that music to pay the bills.

Fall Out Boy is gay but look at this. Anyone, notice what he actually plays starting from 0:49?:lol:

Hint: It's Meshuggah :zombie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhmi39GWi8U&feature=related

A friend linked me to it. I wouldn't believe it until i watched it :lol:

You guys play into image way too easily :lol:.
You think these guys actually sit around moping about getting picked on in highschool and bad breakups? Nah, they do it because they know it makes them a shit-ton of cash. Sum41 is full of old school Metal heads, who just did the pop-punk thing to get shows and chicks. Worked like a charm, they made their money, and the one guy said he had enough and is off doing his own metal band.

They put 1/5th of the effort most of you probably put into your own recordings, sell thousands of copies, and get laid daily, while nerds are sitting at home calling them fags. I've always admired this with pop-music.

You think these guys actually sit around moping about getting picked on in highschool and bad breakups? Nah, they do it because they know it makes them a shit-ton of cash. Sum41 is full of old school Metal heads, who just did the pop-punk thing to get shows and chicks. Worked like a charm, they made their money, and the one guy said he had enough and is off doing his own metal band.

They put 1/5th of the effort most of you probably put into your own recordings, sell thousands of copies, and get laid daily, while nerds are sitting at home calling them fags. I've always admired this with pop-music.

Oh, no. I totally believe it, you're completely right.

Same here. Being able to do so much less work and yet still be able to make more than a living is really amazing. I can respect that.

Most musicians, especially in heavier music, forget that if you want it to be your job, you have to treat it like one. It's a business, too.

Wow, that's pretty accurate :lol: Never seen it that way but yeah you are right. :lol:

Fine line between music and entertainment...anyway.

Role Models was neat, I can't fucking believe a movie with Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott has L.A.R.Ping as a large part of the story :lol:

This guy is right. Easy-to-play music = money + girls + fame. Even easier than GTA.