Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Feel_The_Force said:
Yay i can kind of play the tapping solo in Metallica - One, it's not as hard as i thought it would be, actually it's not hard at all!
did you go to taco bell, shit onto a guitar, and have teh poo nuggest hit the right notes?

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
+1
I only wear band t-shits for guys, even though I'm a girl :Smug:
but even though...who says they're only for guys:err: ...there is no specific label on it which says: guys only!

hatecrewchick said:
but even though...who says they're only for guys:err: ...there is no specific label on it which says: guys only!
since there are T-shirts for women (the tight ones), perhaps people think that all the other t-shirts (which aren't tight) are t-shirts for men... :loco:
if you know what I mean... :p

mostly i don't fit in those über model sized girlieshirts since i'm not the modeltype and have a long body, so mostly those girlieshirts are above my bellybutton!:p

hatecrewchick said:
mostly i don't fit in those über model sized girlieshirts since i'm not the modeltype and have a long body, so mostly those girlieshirts are above my bellybutton!:p
i think most of the time they are trying to get the shirt above your belly button.

Of course... so would all parents have an easier life without their kids .

My mom has 4 kids (including me :p) and she has to take care of all of us since she got divorced. Thát is hard. But she manages. Ánd she's got herself a boyfriend :D