Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

^ wasn't to you but i'll help...:rolleyes:

It seems you drive non-standard, well. If you feel it acelerated, just don't gass it, put it on "drive" and let it go slightly (pressing the brake a little), then let it go like that a few secs... then start pushing the gas, when you feel you've got your "top-control speed", release the gas a little and stay there.

and to avoid driving like an idiot.... just stop beeing an 1d10t in life... :)lol: just kidding!... only drive slowly and pay no attention to others flaming at U :lol:)

Sir Myke of Bodom said:

It seems you drive non-standard, well. If you feel it acelerated, just don't gass it, put it on "drive" and let it go slightly (pressing the brake a little), then let it go like that a few secs... then start pushing the gas, when you feel you've got your "top-control speed", release the gas a little and stay there.

and to avoid driving like an idiot.... just stop beeing an 1d10t in life... :)lol: just kidding!... only drive slowly and pay no attention to others flaming at U :lol:)

THanks!

Sir Myke of Bodom said:

In which case, if it was at me, im 17.

My location says Aust (which I can't see how you could mistake for US or anything)

And we start learning here at 16, and can drive independantly at 18.

actually we get our learners permits as young as 15, but our unrestriced licences can be recieved at 16

oh and sir mike.. FUCK YOU, america pwns the shitty half ass country your from.

KillerGon said:
Two words: Lamborghini Gallardo

lamb_1.jpg
Quoted For Greatness :worship:

I'm happy drivers license is 18+ here. I don't want all those fucktards who drive mopeds in cars.

Someone in my neighbourhood has a dodge viper, pretty nice aswell plus it's actually payable :p