Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I had a dream that i was squirting cheese wiz into my mouth and got overwhelmed with cheesy goodness then drowned on the excessive amount of cheese in my throat and floated above my now dead bodywith a mouth overflowing with cheese wiz.

RiderOfJustice said:
I had a dream that i was squirting cheese wiz into my mouth and got overwhelmed with cheesy goodness then drowned on the excessive amount of cheese in my throat and floated above my now dead bodywith a mouth overflowing with cheese wiz.
is that somekind of allusion to fungus? :erk:

lol i had the wierdesr dream...i was in the middle of nowhere, and there was a car, an old car, so i look inside, and COB was in the car lol
so they come out and me and the band start hangin for awhile and everyone was drunk :lol:
then i woke up
dunno what made me dream that haha

lmfao! that would be an awesome. normally when i have dreams i tend to either not remember them at all, or remember them when i wake up, and then i can't remember them anymore. i think im going to start writing them down.

For all of you:

Whats is Metal music for you? Why do you listen to it? I just wanna know what do you think about it..I chat with a guy I met in a party and he finds that death metal is bullshit cuz we don't understand the lyrics when the singer sings. For me, music is more important than lyrics. He said that metal is without passion and true emotions wtf... I want to pwn him but I need help LOL He listens to Korn and stuff like that. He also said that COB is bullshit, mmm oook...XD

Rocksane said:
For all of you:

Whats is Metal music for you? Why do you listen to it? I just wanna know what do you think about it..I chat with a guy I met in a party and he finds that death metal is bullshit cuz we don't understand the lyrics when the singer sings. For me, music is more important than lyrics. He said that metal is without passion and true emotions wtf... I want to pwn him but I need help LOL He listens to Korn and stuff like that. He also said that COB is bullshit, mmm oook...XD
Sounds like a really intelligent gay… :Smug: (no typo)