Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

its not hard.. i'll record l8er if ya want but he picks everything

Feel_The_Force said:
lol yes he certainly does, my RS exam was easy, still pissed i had to stay for 2 hours though! just about to go grab a slice of chocolate cake:p

god yeah long exams are CRAZZYYY! i had 3 hour psychology exams! all bundled together i had such a numb bum by the end! haha

hope they all went well/are going well

-[chop]- said:
i got a mosqutio bite on my tatto ^^ that sucker is so dead......

GOD yeah mosquitos are bastards! i cycled stupidly through an alleyway full of nettles at 25 mph yesterday! funnily enough i was wearing denim shorts and a tank top so when i got home i had red arms and legs covered in white lumps!

got in: "OWWW!!!"
:mad:

AJM said:
GOD yeah mosquitos are bastards! i cycled stupidly through an alleyway full of nettles at 25 mph yesterday! funnily enough i was wearing denim shorts and a tank top so when i got home i had red arms and legs covered in white lumps!

Any reason why you did that?

AJM said:

Bike ride is always a pleasure :)

\m/NikkiePhillie\m/ @your sig couldnt you be more gay? that is gay even for gals