let's write a story!

Itay

\m/ (*_-) \m/
Jul 29, 2001
@home
after the previos attempt of writing something together (the song) failed (but still, it was funny :D )
i thought maybe we all write a story together...

someone will start it, and someone else continue it, and on and on...

now, who want's to begin? :D :D

The King had some vistors from a dark and enchanted place he had never seen before, New York, waiting in his chambers to see him. Among them was an inept first year physiciannamed David who had journeyed to Sweden just to see his favorite band, Opeth. With him he had his girlfriend Christine, a former hooker who he had met while treating her for crabs. Unfortunately, the king's guards knew not of Opeth and thought he was an enemy of Olaf, so they sent them to the dungeons where...

Unfortunately, the king's guards knew not of Opeth and thought he was an enemy of Olaf, so they sent them to the dungeons where...

They found M.Akerfeld, wo was put here because he played a new form of emotional music, he was sentenced to stay there until his death

Originally posted by Zemb
Unfortunately, the king's guards knew not of Opeth and thought he was an enemy of Olaf, so they sent them to the dungeons where...

They found M.Akerfeld, wo was put here because he played a new form of emotional music, he was sentenced to stay there until his death

These were of course trumped up charges the true reason for Mikeal's imprisonment was the fact that he was parading around with a name other then Olaf, a direct violation of King Olaf's royal decree that "All Swedes are to me named after me."

then suddenly the young prince Olaf came out from his room and told to his father, king olaf:
"But dad, I like opeth! they are a very good band!"

everything was good until one day a new band called "Poeth" kidnapped the young prince Olaf and they told to king olaf that they won't release prince Olaf until king olaf will make THEM the band of the kingdom

not only because they kiddnaped his son, it's because they try to destroy Opeth that he loved so much...

so he told the singer and guitar player of Poeth, Mikael Cradlefeldt, to meet him on sunday at 8:00 am at the blackwater park.

when Cradlefeldt heard that Opeth are once again the official band of the kingdom, he decided to murder Akerfeltd...

so when the night arrived, he went into an opeth concert, and then sneaked into backstage... waiting for Akerfeldt...

...he started to cry.

"all i wanted was to be appriciated and loved :cry: :cry: " he said.

the guards felt bad for him and decided to let him go.

as soon as they left he started to laugh an evil laugh...
"ha! those fools!!! :heh: " he thought to himself

and then mikael woke up.
"oh! what a nightmare!" he thought, "i dreamed i was gay and lived with the guy from Poeth!"

and then he got up from bed, dressed up, brushed his teeth, growled a little bit, and went to the local shop.
he looked at the newspaper section, and was shocked from what he saw... it was written on the cover of all the newspapers:

mikael thought "WTF?!?!?!"
but then he saw what's written under the headline...

-That was no dream Mikael you really are gay.-
is the name of a movie about a gay called Mikael Fuckerfeldt.
Fuckerfeldt is played by the famous actor Olaf Hoho.

mikael was relieved when he read it, and he went to Orchid pub to get himself a beer.