like wtf guys

CliffBurton

Nov 12, 2005
Ontario
yo. im still very new at all this so this is what i found out.

1) you guys allm used to really love COB. Now you dot really but you met some cool people here so you still stick around.

2) You all (Especially Elsyian's great music/guitar knowlendge) have the best taste in msuic in the entire century

3) what the fuck...whya m I stuck in Dirty ass Norht America while you all live it up in the awesomeness that is Europe.

like fuck....It may be the Vodka Tlking but wtf, this is fucked. A Bodom Foruim full of people that dont like ZBodom anymore?

You guys rule ahahah

PICT0047.jpg

its the stupid sheep effect, ppl afraid what others will think of them even if they do like the album, its so cool to dislike AYDY… what a bunch of shit!
just say that you don’t have enough balls for your own opinion

oh thats cold.

Ill admit its not the best albuim everm but iving dead yet blows me away, fuck i dont care if some dick hates me for it.

CliffBurton said:
1) you guys allm used to really love COB. Now you dot really but you met some cool people here so you still stick around.
this is the only one I agree with :) I loved Cob, bvut that was years ago... I hang here only for ppl I had pleasure to meet

FallingDownInRuins said:
its the stupid sheep effect, ppl afraid what others will think of them even if they do like the album, its so cool to dislike AYDY… what a bunch of shit!
just say that you don’t have enough balls for your own opinion
or you just have bad taste.

CliffBurton said:
yo. im still very new at all this so this is what i found out.

2) You all (Especially Elsyian's great music/guitar knowlendge) have the best taste in msuic in the entire century

3) what the fuck...whya m I stuck in Dirty ass Norht America while you all live it up in the awesomeness that is Europe.

like fuck....It may be the Vodka Tlking but wtf, this is fucked. A Bodom Foruim full of people that dont like ZBodom anymore?

You guys rule ahahah

Smells like an off topic fanboy.

OMG COB OFFTOPIC RAWKS!!!!!1! CAN I TOUCH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!2!