Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
DOOMCIFER :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

dscn1515.jpg

wtf!

dscn1516.jpg

oic

this is the BEST PACKAGE EVER

i was seriously laughing the entire time i was unpacking and marvelling at all the useless (and useful!) stuff... haha
you should be getting your package shortly as well... i'm afraid that it will be fuckin difficult to top the sheer AWESOMENESS of this though but hopefully you will like it :lol:

CHEERS

You have included 20 images in your message. You are limited to using 15 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

dscn1521.jpg

THE CONTENTS... THEY ARE INTRUIGING

dscn1522.jpg

lol car lol baseball cards lol coins

dscn1523.jpg

wtf who is this girl action figure! o and a knife that might actually come in handy! and a florida bottle opener that looks like a shark! :kickass: and.. a tape! and a survival manual!? WTF :lol: and! a HAWAII SHOT GLASS that i will actually probably use today for drinking scotch :kickass:... and man i don't even KNOW what all this stuff IS!

dscn1524.jpg

NOR DO I HAVE A CLUE WHO ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE

dscn1525.jpg

doomcifer... he ain't no spick bitch! hahaha new bedford high school scholarship report... CHEESE BURGER PIZZA. only in america i tell you

dscn1526.jpg

some awesome cd-r's. and then... a korn album. :cry:

dscn1527.jpg

AND... the candy! man these cinnamon shitz is the CRAZIEST THING IVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE.

dscn1528.jpg

I SERIOUSLY DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN THIS MUCH STUFF BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

(post split in 2 because of um limits)

MAN. seriously. what the fuck is up with all the cinnamon shitz! i like it but there is NO cinnamon candy in sweden and it tastes crazy as fuck!

That's some awesome packageness.. my dial-up took this fucking long to load the pictures.. We have a Double Bacon Cheeseburger pizza at Australian Domino's! Man, Domino's is fucking shit.

if you look, you will see a packet of BIG RED in the candy pic... there's also like 2 other varieties of cinnamon candy wtf!

HAHAHA, YEsss!! About.Fucking.Time!!! They said it would take 7-10 days but it was 14 days!

There is 2 cd-r's per jewel case btw.

I ain't no spick bitch. Hence the straight F's in Spanish.

btw snickers and kit kat are not so exotic... we have them in sweden too :loco: but i like them! :kickass:

the other candy though is WEIRD AS FUCK.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I got a package like that. That's why Doomcifer is the coolest dog around.

BTW, that Korn CD isn't even worth $1 over here. I've tried selling mine for about 3 years now (on half.com). I'm just going to give it to somebody loke Doomy did. :lol:

that is some funny ass shit ... I got some crazy similar pile ready to go to certain people ... just waiting on some things to arrive ;)