WTF BEST PACKAGE EVER

and hey doomcifer! you actually got a D in spanish in the first quarter or something! straight F's the rest of the time... "NEEDS IMPROVEMENT IN WORK HABITS" lmao. yeah i'm drinking scotch out of your hawaii shot glass atm. :kickass: and before that i drank beer, opened with your florida shark. :kickass:

aw big red gum rules

i used to be able to buy it here but I haven't seen it in years

that shark bottle opener rules!

knives too? class

I've sent out a few packages like this but not for a long time and with much less of any practical use in them

sending people little packages of powder used to be a laugh (it would be sherbert of something) but with the anthrax thing lately that might cause a bit of grief

Holy thunderforce! This RC tradition is getting of hand!! Haha...

I remember Doomcifer sent me a Korn CD too ("Follow the Leader"). I think he wrote 'frisbee' on it. :tickled:

So Erik, another Solstice CD-R? Might want to take the hint and give them a listen. :loco:

JayKeeley said:
Holy thunderforce! This RC tradition is getting of hand!! Haha...

I remember Doomcifer sent me a Korn CD too ("Follow the Leader"). I think he wrote 'frisbee' on it. :tickled:

So Erik, another Solstice CD-R? Might want to take the hint and give them a listen. :loco:
i keep listening to halcyon but mostly the manowar cover. :loco:

Hehe, yeah I have that Manowar cover on the Slough Feg / Solstice split 7" too. [/useless info]

You should like the full Solstice album though, I just think the vocals on the EP are better.