WTF BEST PACKAGE EVER

honestly, no. sorry. usually these packages go between the regulars who send each other stuff anyway, but maybe im just an elitist bastard.

Hmmm….what could this be, in my distribution box???
DSCN0614.jpg

Oh wait, that's my 15 yr old cat Buster…

Here it is:
envelope.jpg

It seems to be from a "MFJ", residing on what appears to be Hogswallow Road….

It contains a handwritten missive….
DSCN0616.jpg

And…could it possibly be…

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NOLTEM tape!
DSCN0617.jpg

Thx Max!

Yeah I'm glad you finally got that. Once again, sorry for totally fucking forgetting about it. I realized about 5 minutes after I drove away from the post office that this very tape was supposed to include a hand-written lyrics sheet. Be assured that you'll get that one soon...

lizard said:
I'm going to save this note for when Max becomes internationally famous, and then sell it on E-bay.

I include written notes with EVERYTHING I send to people, so I personally recommend lamination.

Attention Lizard!

paket1.jpg

The package has arrived! :hotjump:
Full of...

paket2.jpg

CINNAMON CANDY! :worship:

paket3.jpg

Doesnt look very strange but WAH, once you put them in your mouth.. :loco: First tasted that chewing gum and OIPIOP OIPI weirdness! and my tounge hurt but now I like them! Also tasted those little red things but I end up thinking Im eating porridge in the form of pills, WEIRD again. Still have to try the jolly rancher hard candy.

I also got a...

paket4.jpg

cool t-shirt!

paket5.jpg

But Lillkisse paxed it :erk:

Many thanks to you lizard, you'll get something in return.

Hey that is some of my fav. candy! Im eating big red right now...well..im gonna be in a second when i find my pack =(.

Johanna said:
Attention Lizard!
The package has arrived! :hotjump:
Full of...

CINNAMON CANDY! :worship:

Doesnt look very strange but WAH, once you put them in your mouth.. :loco: First tasted that chewing gum and OIPIOP OIPI weirdness! and my tounge hurt but now I like them! Also tasted those little red things but I end up thinking Im eating porridge in the form of pills, WEIRD again. Still have to try the jolly rancher hard candy.

I also got a...

cool t-shirt!

paket5.jpg

But Lillkisse paxed it :erk:

Many thanks to you lizard, you'll get something in return.
cool!!!
great cat tho. you don't need to send anything back to me, I know you said you are poor :)

lizard said:
cool!!!
great cat tho. you don't need to send anything back to me, I know you said you are poor :)

Oh dont worry about that, I have special plans for you! (no, not boobs)