Linkin Park

lol for the record, I used to goto the Berklee college of music..and its spellede BERKLEE lol not berkley...lol sorry that was inside joke amongst us pretentious Berklee shredders :lol:

o yeh that doest suprise me..for shits sake the guy waers headphones live to keep time.

Well, it won't surprise me either what mentioned here is true or not.
For me Linkin Park are just like Britney Spears and Westlife.
I don't despite them, I just don't like their music and I don't like their overcomerciality.
And I don't respect them either.
I do respect a lot of bands which I don't like, but I don't have much respect to the commercial ones.

cheers :).

i cant believe the faggots who are advocating that nu metal is really something else than it really is, and that linkin park isnt nu metal. fuck you, you queer fucking bastards, go listen to some "real" nu metal or something. Likin park are the worlds angriest (unless they lie about that too) boy band.

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
i cant believe the faggots who are advocating that nu metal is really something else than it really is, and that linkin park isnt nu metal. fuck you, you queer fucking bastards, go listen to some "real" nu metal or something. Likin park are the worlds angriest (unless they lie about that too) boy band.

What do you consider 'real' nu-metal then? Bands like Hatebreed, Snapcase, etc...? Aren't they put into the 'hardcore' genre?

well, at least this chester bennington or whatever their lead-singer is called can sing his stuff live, which is really a hard job to do...
it's pop, okay, but they have some damn good songs :)

throw them apples in!

Originally posted by terria
well, at least this chester bennington or whatever their lead-singer is called can sing his stuff live, which is really a hard job to do...

throw them apples in!

how the hell do you figure?

chester's voice could shave layers off of glass.

well, i saw them. if that was what you were aiming at :)
if not, retry, i'm dumb :hotjump:

urg, i saw a live feed of them, and i was cringing.

CRAAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

he sounds like he's trying to pass something coming out sideways.

throw them apples in!

Um, the other day, I was flipping through the channels, and caught a live feed of them on MTV2. My God, it was terrible. The guitarist and bassist were really sloppy, and Chester was off in his timing, and hit a few bad notes. Plus his tone was 1000 times more whiney than even on the album.

It was disgusting.

This thread is really old (directed mostly at Misanthrope) so thats the reason they don't have avatars....they don't post here anymore. Mikael Is God stopped in about November I think.

Originally posted by -Desecrated-

What do you consider 'real' nu-metal then? Bands like Hatebreed, Snapcase, etc...? Aren't they put into the 'hardcore' genre?

Can u be shure of that? they are both victory spoiled bands, hatebreed took what 6 or 7 years to relase their second full lenght after satisfaction is the dead of desire? snapcase has their own brand of dip ( as in dip for chips ) and clocks? They went from political yet talentless band to pseudo political rockstar bands.

i also had to watch another performance on tv and there he really sucked, but i don't think there's much of another way to sing that stuff (not to sing bad notes but to do glass scratching thing) because its so goddamn high and he doesn't sing it clean but shouts it. err, yep.
anyway, mudvayne rock :)