Listening to thread???

I could never seriously listen to that kind of stuff, but of those types of bands, I think they actually have some decent riffs, and the growling helps a lot. Since 90% of the time you can't understand growlers anyway, it doesn't matter what language it's in! They write the best lyrics too.

It's gotten to the point where I can't stand to see any female-fronted bands in rock or metal, no matter what the sub-genre. It's all just so fake and done on purpose.

Yeah, but until recently, this wasn't just a female fronted band. It also had a growling drag queen! He left however, and they seriously renamed their band "The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY".

I haven't been able to stand pretty much any female fronted metal band ever other than the original Nightwish.

Nice enough vocals, but I'm not really hearing any operatic qualities. Sounds more like gothic/standard progressive or close to Simmone Simmons. Which reminds me, I guess I kind of lied, because I actually enjoy one Epica album too.

No gimmick here, just five great musicians. Probably my favorite JMetal band right now. And this song isn't their best

Reactions: nckissfan
Just got this yesterday.
Twelve_Foot_Ninja_Outlier.jpg

Took quite a few listens for me to make up my mind about it, but I think I like it slightly more overall than Silent Machine. It seems a bit shorter though. They've only released two tracks to Youtube so far. One is one of the best off of the album, and the other is the weakest.

Haha, I completely take back what I said about their best track. Been playing this album every day since Friday, and it's definitely a bit more convoluted than Silent Machine. While I'm not sure if the last three songs on the album are the "best", they are one hell of a way to close out an album for sure. The hooks are fucking amazing.