Little off topic but are you guys feeling the new Hypocrisy?

Jfdiscord

SCORNEDSOUL
Mar 4, 2004
Just wondering if any of you are liking the new Hypocrisy-The Arrival? Very finesse stuff from the boys. How about the new Scarve-Irradiant? Also just pcked up Tempo of the Damned! Comeback of the f#@*'in millenium!!!!!!!! Thoughts anyone?

The Arrival is the Hypocrisy that has made me rethink the band. I really like that release, more melody and more chorus' than ever before. I'm going back now and listening to the three others that I have from them rethinking my position on the music.

The Arrival simply massacres alot of other releases out there right now.

This isn't off topic at all. I wish there were more posts like this...

Unfortunately I haven't got a chance to hear the new Hypocrisy yet. I wasn't all that thrilled with "Catch 22", but hey...it's still Hypocrisy so I'll eventually give it a try.

As for "Irradient" by Scarve. I'm more into the melodic death shit nowadays, but Scarve are so fucking good I've been listening to this album a lot the last few weeks. I love it. It's not for the slight of heart, but for those that love pure death it won't dissapoint! :D

As for Exodus...never been a fan...not gonna pretend to be one now. More power to them for an apparently solid comeback but it's not a band I've ever been able to get into for some reason.

I've heard a couple of songs off of it and I really like it. I also think it's killer that they picked up the drummer from Immortal!! Catch 22 wasn't very good, but their Hypocrisy self titled is really good, and the new one seems like a really heavy version of that.

As a matter of fact I'm picking it up today:loco: I'll let you guys know what I think after I hear the whole thing!