Live album kicks ass!

Darth Kur

Misanthropic Naysayer
Dec 3, 2002
NC, Vinland
Visit site
Just received it in the mail today. I'm on track 4 as I write this. This is an awesome recording. Great packaging and excellent production with such a clear "deep" sound. Which is to say that unlike many live recordings that come off sounding a tad bit thin this has the feel of a studio recording it is done so well. Good job people and thank you very much for the speedy shipping. :headbang:

Darth Kur said:
Just received it in the mail today. I'm on track 4 as I write this. This is an awesome recording. Great packaging and excellent production with such a clear "deep" sound. Which is to say that unlike many live recordings that come off sounding a tad bit thin this has the feel of a studio recording it is done so well. Good job people and thank you very much for the speedy shipping. :headbang:

I agree with everything this man said. Great fucking buy for 10 bucks. :headbang:

Got mine today, it's great. Being reminded of hearing I Wait live is probably the best thing about it. Really nice shirt too. Thanks Jesse et al!