LIVE CONSTERNATION - NEW LIVE KATATONIA ALBUM/DVD

i actually thought it was one of the least energetic performances ive seen. they look like they all cbf. also i failed to understand the beebopping going on in the crowd. one of the lamest moshes ive ever seen. i expected more from a release by katatonia. heres hoping the next one does the job

Where'd you see them, Hypnos?

For me, Montréal June 2004 and Toronto October 2006. Montréal was slightly better, but that trip (6 hours from home) was a great experience altogether. Toronto show happened on a really shit day in my life, but they still rocked :kickass:

I wouldn't call the Black sessions dvd performance a ''disaster'', i quite enjoyed it, sure it could've been better but the band did their job. Looking forward to this new dvd for sure, surprising setlist, nice.

This thread seems fitting enough. I got into Last Fair Deal Gone Down and while it has quality songs, it is just missing that epicness that I hear in Opeth and other bands. There is a lot of Katatonia praise circulating the boards so I was wondering what album I should get into next? Also interested in people's views of LFDGD,

Cheers

nice job resurrecting a thread that's over a year old with a post that really has nothing to do with what the thread was originally about.

Thanks Scourge,

Nicholas, nice job having a fit over somebody trying to keep Katatonia discussions in one thread rather than a scatter.