Live Consternation TRAILER!

No no, that's still in store! :)

I love LOVE LOVE LOVE KAtatonia.....but come on....no "omerta" no "Passing bird" no "Tear gas".....:( ......sadly Ill wait and see on this one...!!!!..maybe see waht ppl who own it say....!!!!.....but yeah Katatonia is def. one of my fav bands....and Ive been waiting for a DVD fora while...but teh setlist is a bit of a downer.......does it even have "my twin"......??...o well.....ill wait and see....but yeah ....cant wait for taht 3 hour setlist one...!!!!....taht one ill buy withouut even blinking.....hahahaha........PEAC EOUT

I love LOVE LOVE LOVE KAtatonia.....but come on....no "omerta" no "Passing bird" no "Tear gas".....:( ......sadly Ill wait and see on this one...!!!!..maybe see waht ppl who own it say....!!!!.....but yeah Katatonia is def. one of my fav bands....and Ive been waiting for a DVD fora while...but teh setlist is a bit of a downer.......does it even have "my twin"......??...o well.....ill wait and see....but yeah ....cant wait for taht 3 hour setlist one...!!!!....taht one ill buy withouut even blinking.....hahahaha........PEAC EOUT

Whow, I 'm.....gettinga serious.....headache...re ading..yourr...ppost....P EACEOUT!!!!

Waz, the setlist is great. you get 'Right Into The Bliss', 'Had To Leave' and 'Cold Ways'!

I dig the sound of TGCD songs stripped down to live-instrumentation. Jonas voice is a bit too much on the sour side I'm afraid.
This DVD actually sounds like Katatonia does live though, that's better then afteredited über polished "live" releases. Will have wait for new material before I invest anymore in Katatonia.

damn, i've just listened to the promo release leak which I found on the Internet and I can't tell you that it sounds reaaaal good, especially the live version of soil's song, I can't wait to have the dvd, really, sound and vision. For the ones who didn't ordered it yet, do so, it's worth your money.

For the ones who didn't ordered it yet, do so, it's worth your money.

qft - it sounds amazing. Ordered my signed copy the other day :worship:

edit: forgot to delete some of the quote, but yes after a few listens it sounds alot more, enthusiastic, and very emotional imo.

He sings it differently on the clip on the preview page, but thats just on the last chorus. I liked it, though.