Live Morgana Lefay Bootleg - Chicago Powerfest 2004

MikeEckman

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2006
Chicago Heights, IL
Edit: I accidentally titled this saying 2004, but this is from the 2005 show.

I found this video on an external hard drive I had laying around.

I recorded this at the 2005 Powerfest show at JJ Kelleys in Lansing, IL and never did anything with the video. Only one friend of mine has ever seen this, so I figured if anyone else was interested, feel free to download it.

The picture and audio arent too bad considering I made this myself, but dont expect anything professional! :)

http://www.mikeeckman.com/media/MorganaLefay.avi

Oh yeah, the file is just under 900 MB so it might take a little while to download if you have a slow connection.

OMG!! This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting this! I was up in the front row, on the other side of the stage from where you were, based on the vid. :headbang:

I never thought I'd ever see them live, and to be able to see them at Powerfest was a real treat.

From the world's biggest Morgana Lefay fangirl: THANK YOU! You rock! :kickass: :worship: :headbang:

Im glad you enjoyed it! I had always wanted to do something with this video, but back then I didnt have the capability to host large files on the Internet. Now that I host my own site, I can put up anything I want!

By any chance, were you the girl at JJ Kelleys the night before (Thursday) when they were doing karaoke?

I was the guy who sang Rumours of Rain and Charles came up on stage. Thats one of the highlights of my life. When that happened, I was shaking with excitement. Anyway, I always wanted to get the pictures that girl took....whoever she was! :)

No, I am not the girl who was taking pictures during the karaoke. I somehow managed to miss the karaoke, even though I was a JJ Kelly's on Thursday. Still can't figure out how that happened. :p

Do you have any recollection of what she looked like? If she had super long blonde hair, I think I might know who she is. :)

No, I am not the girl who was taking pictures during the karaoke. I somehow managed to miss the karaoke, even though I was a JJ Kelly's on Thursday. Still can't figure out how that happened. :p

Do you have any recollection of what she looked like? If she had super long blonde hair, I think I might know who she is. :)

I definitely remember her having long hair, but I dont think it was blonde. More brown. All I can tell you is she seemed to know a lot of people there and I have seen her at several Power Fests, so she was a regular...and she took a LOT of pictures!

Sorry I know thats not much to go on.

I definitely remember her having long hair, but I dont think it was blonde. More brown. All I can tell you is she seemed to know a lot of people there and I have seen her at several Power Fests, so she was a regular...and she took a LOT of pictures!

Sorry I know thats not much to go on.

Well, I'm not 100% sure if I know who it is, but I'll ask and let you know.

It might be Alina Michelle "Squeak" [http://www.myspace.com/photomistress]

Give it a shot and contact her...

YEP! Thats her!!!

I found the exact pic on her website!! Friggin awesome! GOD, I was FAT back then! :) I'm at least 30 lbs lighter now than I was back then. Oh well, the memory of singing a Morgana Lefay song on stage with Charles on stage is something I'll never forget!!!

Heres the pic!

DudeSingsLefayWCharles.jpg

Someone recently contacted me to tell me the link to the video was offline. I made a change to the format of my site a while back which screwed up the media folder. I fixed it, so the video is again available to download for anyone who wants it.