Now Demolition
Nosophoros
We Who Are About To Die
Thrasher
Time No More
Schizophrenia
Bathe In Blood
Enter The Grave

Don't think it does, that bloody pillar in the Cathouse was right in the way of that half of the stage...

God I know, it's so irritating.

I made the worst choice ever by the way, double promised the security guys I'll stage dive next time, this will be a drunken disaster, he kept offering to take my boots for me and give me a hand. Ugh, this is going to end badly, so so so badly hahaha.

3:22 of Bathe in Blood
YEEAAAH!
Holy shit that was awesome. :lol: :kickass:
You can tell all four of em really enjoy playing. Joel knows how to work a crowd, Ben.... played drums. :lol: Matt has almost a Hetfield-like aura about him, and Ol...... tries to not let anyone see his face. :lol:

March 30th is too fucking far away dammit! :lol:

3:22 of Bathe in Blood
YEEAAAH!
Holy shit that was awesome. :lol: :kickass:
You can tell all four of em really enjoy playing. Joel knows how to work a crowd, Ben.... played drums. :lol: Matt has almost a Hetfield-like aura about him, and Ol...... tries to not let anyone see his face. :lol:

March 30th is too fucking far away dammit! :lol:

That's not THAT far away, I have to wait til summer for the chance to see them again! So June/July/August, and I'll have to probably travel to France or Germany! So shhhh.

I see zie Firebird and pick style. Joel looks bad ass!!

He really is bad ass, at the Newcastle gig he was really into it, you could see him singing most of the songs, headbanbaging his balls off and just having a great time.

I also forgot to mention in my post about the gig I caught two picks and almost caught a drumstuck. :kickass:

Anybody who gets the chance to see them, you'll have an amazing time, they really are absolutely amazing live.

He really is bad ass, at the Newcastle gig he was really into it, you could see him singing most of the songs, headbanbaging his balls off and just having a great time.

I also forgot to mention in my post about the gig I caught two picks and almost caught a drumstuck. :kickass:

Anybody who gets the chance to see them, you'll have an amazing time, they really are absolutely amazing live.

My pal Ricky caught two of Matt's plecs so he gave me one, I had a happai :)

He threw so many out and Ben threw out a load of drumsticks as well!

I'm happy to see so many people being happy with the shows so far :cool:

That's not THAT far away, I have to wait til summer for the chance to see them again! So June/July/August, and I'll have to probably travel to France or Germany! So shhhh.

I live in the US. A year and a half of waiting for their first US tour. So YOU sshhhhh.
:lol:

My pal Ricky caught two of Matt's plecs so he gave me one, I had a happai :)

He threw so many out and Ben threw out a load of drumsticks as well!

I'm happy to see so many people being happy with the shows so far :cool:

I gave one to my mate too. The drum stick that I almost caught, my friend grabbed that, and as I caught two picks and my other friend didn't get anything I gave him one.

Just out of curiosity, where in the crowd were you standing? I was at the side beside the bar during support, then gone to the centre at rail for Evile, but Evile were at the Academy 2 here which is tiny, so it was easy to get to the front.

I gave one to my mate too. The drum stick that I almost caught, my friend grabbed that, and as I caught two picks and my other friend didn't get anything I gave him one.

Just out of curiosity, where in the crowd were you standing? I was at the side beside the bar during support, then gone to the centre at rail for Evile, but Evile were at the Academy 2 here which is tiny, so it was easy to get to the front.

I was at the side of the stage so I obviously had nae chance of getting anything that got threw out haha.