Live shows

He definitely prefers Jesse but he loves the sound of Alive or Just Breathing. He hates this song the most:

Not surprising. Can't stand those vox.

I only get out for the occasional local rock/metal show anymore it seems. but that's cool. You get to discover some cool bands that way. I do think I might make it out to see Jungle Rot next month supported by some local heshers.

May be heading to a festival with nearly all the best 80's glam bands performing. I'm guaranteed to go to an Aretha Franklin and a Ted Nugent show. Also considering going to a Bad Company show, a Wishbone Ash show, and a Dead Kennedys show.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Gojira was fucking incredible yesterday. I even managed to get thisreceived_1379726762044221.jpeg
I haven't been to a concert for a long time now, now I remember how I despise these drunk idiots spilling beer on my shoes and arguing about music they have no clue about. Random attention seekers. Fucking human waste.

Reactions: EternalMetal
Debating if the man and I can afford psycho las Vegas. Incredible lineup. Completely on the other side of the USA of course....

Anyone going?

Gojira was fucking incredible yesterday. I even managed to get thisView attachment 5647
I haven't been to a concert for a long time now, now I remember how I despise these drunk idiots spilling beer on my shoes and arguing about music they have no clue about. Random attention seekers. Fucking human waste.

I saw Gojira last year and I have to say that they were probably one of the best live metal acts ive ever seen. I actually went to the show more because my friend was into them than I was, but I thought they were one of those bands where their sound was much better live than on CD. They sound fucking gnarly live.

Reactions: EspaDa
Clutch were fucking great, I caught the setlist again. Napalm Death were also very good, Barney even said: "Most of you perhaps think what the fuck is this" since this was a commercial festival. Many people went to their show and left after 15 minutes. A great gig though, new songs work good but they should play more of their earlier material. Scum got me jumping like hell, what a fucking classic.

14238214_1092125277535705_2908981062718573712_n.jpg

pretty solid lineup

satans host and tyrant are kind of a big deal, if they are playing on the same night thats definitely worth it. That part of WI is bumfuck land though