Live Videos Thread

Hey guys, enjoy the video that I took in Vienna. Sorry for the bad quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fan-filmed footage of complete Thessaloniki, Greece show

-Sixpounder
-Living Dead Beat
-Silent Night, Bodom Night
-Halo of Blood
-Scream for Silence
-Bodom After Midnight
-Lake Bodom
-Hate Crew Deathroll
-Dead Man's Hand on You
-Are You Dead Yet?
-Blooddrunk
-Everytime I Die
-Towards Dead End
-Hate Me!
-Downfall

Encore:

-In Your Face
(feat. Keijo Niinimaa from Medeia)

Last edited by a moderator:
The times Alexi was not fancy enough to switch his 26 pink and green guitars on stage.

I was surprised that they actually transposed the whole song instead of just playing the low C subsituted with a counterpart octave higher

I'm not sure if the band is interested in playing All Twisted, because it only has a good chorus. Waste of Skin isn't really up to it. It could be they try something desperate, but really the only songs from this album that can be played later on are Halo of Blood and Scream for Silence. Each time a new album comes out there's less and less songs they can play from an album, so I'm totally sure the only gem from this album that lasts is the title track. Just like they only play Shovel Knockout from the last album, and Blooddrunk from the one before. AYDY still has 3 gems they play, although I think In Your Face lost its magic a long time ago.

I think One Bottle And A Knee Deep would sound good live, it has a lot of energy. They should play it on the upcoming NA tour.

I was looking for that one lesson video of Alexi where he's playing some neoclassical stuff fast and slow. I think it was recorded during the RRF area.... Anyone which one I mean?

Edit: It was not a young guitar video