Live Videos Thread

Alexi seems tighter in both vocals and guitar. Haven´t been this good since 2003-4ish.

Alexi seems tighter in both vocals and guitar. Haven´t been this good since 2003-4ish.

Well, he was pretty good in 2012 too. Or was it 2013? The first time they played KTS again. I think it was 2012. Anyways, he has some good and some bad years but the last KTS songs were pretty good.

According to his facebook page he's really quit drinking when on the road. Kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I saw them in 2011 and they were tighter than a nuns ass. I was really skeptical about seeing them too, but they played so good. It was right when they'd released RRF. I think they've finally stepped it up in the last 4 years or so.

I don't think that there exists other live footage.

Don't know how reliable setlist.fm is, but this is the only concert, according to them, where they played it.

Never mind... I just needed it for some finger positions but now I think I know how they play it.

Btw... I do have another live recording from Wildchild Deathrolls which has a bit better sound quality than the Tokyo thing. But it's only an audio file.

Edit: Found another one from Fukouka also recorded in 2003 :)

Lurk In Peace you mean.

He can't stay gone. He's probably reading all of your opinions right now, biting his lip with anger, trying his best not to click the "Post Quick Reply" button where he's already typed out some long argument about atmosphere and atmosphere, and old Bodom, and atmosphere.