Live Videos Thread

I would like to know if it is worth it to go watch them live?

Ive seen them back in 2008 and is was fuckinawesome, but I recently felt like they are getting worse in their live performance every year...people tend to say that Alexi plays very sloppy and sings not really powerful...is that true?

Some people say that the band is almost dead. This hurts my feelings :(

People will say all sorts of nonsense.

In my view, Alexi's playing less sloppy these days and his singing is way better. They also have a pretty good sound.

If you like COB go see them.

So already nothing off HOB makes it into the shorter tracklist besides SFS (weird choice), goes to show it isn't as good as many would suggest.

Who knows what behind the sudden surge of older songs. Maybe Alexi's coming to terms with the high quality of the old stuff and against Janne's whining. People liked HOB because they disliked RRF. The way I see it, they never played some of the good songs of HOB live like Waste of Skin and All Twisted. Halo was alright live, a moshpit song. Scream is also good live I think. Dead Man's made no sense whatsoever in a concert.

There's some little orchestral hits or hi hats I think added right before the solo starts. The vocal line at 4:24 rips. They seem to enjoy this song, which is incredible to feel after being lost so long.

Last edited:
Yayy guys, Anthrax stepped back from taking a gig on FEZEN Aug 3. and COB has jumped in. I just can't believe it:eek:, after so many years they will visit us again (and so close, on a fest only 30 min drive from my hometown) Nevertheless, they have this awesome setlist nowadays, can't wait to see them:kickass: It was worth complain about the long miss on this forum:rofl:

Who the hell is Anthrax?

I was just trying to revive a fainted bumblebee while listening to Prayer for the Afflicted. Such a touching moment.

The first hit stroke me like lightning in Follow the Reaper when I put on my good old ear phones. Time for every Saturday sugar/caffeine metal blast, sunshine and chicks all around.

Anthrax is one of the so called "Big 4" (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax) btw, COB has covered one of their song, called Antisocial

Setlist at Tuska Open Air! Wow!
C4uzbiVe3Ig.jpg

Yikes. Seriously, who wants to see that. Why not just play 3 of the good songs they've never played--All Twisted, Horns, and Widdershins.

Guys, don't act like so Hungarian.:rofl: From my point of view, it looks like it was fun and they don't play covers on every concert so it was an salute before their home audience (although they've already played SPSIMD years ago, also in Finland)

You got butthurt no one appreciated your retarded troll attempt? What a tosser.