Live Videos Thread

The background art looks amazing, the lights behind make it green or blue sometimes. And when the light comes only from behind you can't see the Reaper's features, but only a shadowy silhouette which is kinda creepy and cool.

^ 40:40 someone gets on stage and goes to kiss Alexi, then dive jumps away, tripping one of the floor speakers over, they stop playing and these two buff dudes come on stage... they made a joke out of it and keep going, but this is kinda scary thinking what happened over a decade ago to that one guy. This should never happen, luckily it turned out fine.

^ 40:40 someone gets on stage and goes to kiss Alexi, then dive jumps away, tripping one of the floor speakers over, they stop playing and these two buff dudes come on stage... they made a joke out of it and keep going, but this is kinda scary thinking what happened over a decade ago to that one guy. This should never happen, luckily it turned out fine.
"That guy"? I remember something about Randy Blythe throwing someone off stage but it was far more recent than 10 years ago. Or do you mean Dimebag?

Kinda reminded me of both Dimebag and Randy.

This one was just funny but anything could have happened, I mean how well is the security doing their job if someone can just run up there? This guy stumbled when he jumped and he could have really hurt himself too.

Alexi doesn't know his lyrics in the action situation. Something's off in Hatebreeder for sure, it doesn't have the same vibe as the '99 lives.

Of all their songs they chose to play Hatebreeder. Does it mean something? I really hope it does. I can't remember when I last listened to something from IWC apart from All for Nothing which I'm listening to now as it's the only song I remember really liking on the album.

So apparently In The Shadows is back :D

Amazing. Both these songs seem better in a live situation than Needled that follows them, despite it being assumed one of their best songs. In the Shadows has this thing that every time it seems to become boring, another exciting part ensues. It despises the logic of song construction (there could be a bit less lyrics tho). Needled has a different approach, like direct impact to impatient listener. DNW is some beastly creative neo-classical death metal with a punk twist.

Last edited:
Towards Dead End - Tempe, AZ 11-03-2017

Deadnight Warrior- Phoenix, Az 11-03-2017

Bed of Razors - Berkeley, CA 11-5-2017

Hatebreeder drums. It's starting to come together, I just wish Alexi would rock the real lyrics, takes some practice to get them down with playing but it would be worth it in this song's case.Kinda sad I never got to see this tour, but at least there's youtube.