Live Videos Thread

Nah, that intro isn't even neoclassical, it's just a stolen classical piece. That bridge at 2:00 on the other hand...

12782934a4.jpg

0:20 omg you can hear the choir here, superb atmosphere, it's like a gregorian hymn sang thru nose. First there's ambient wind blowing with the tinkling of incense. I love choirs. And shit I didn't realize before 2nd guitar does the last solo.

Last edited:
Hellfest!

Are You Dead Yet?
In Your Face
Living Dead Beat
I Worship Chaos
Angels Don't Kill
Warheart
Hate Me!
Needled 24/7
Everytime I Die
Downfall
Hate Crew Deathroll
Towards Dead End

Edit: Ah... The video has been deleted. :/
Edit2: 360p, but... :

Last edited:
^ Alexi in bad shape yet again, butchering his solos like there's no tomorrow. In Living Dead Beat he just gives up. Why not let Daniel handle the faster leads? Jeeez. Now he's got a thing for trying to squeeze in slides every which where when can't even handle the regular solos. I guess I used to be more tolerant of the sloppiness but man, when you watch other bands, you'd never think he's supposed to be a pro who has been at this for decades.

^^8:46 this is what Alexi says when he comes home and it's filthy.

^I think they've been focused on the new album, and maybe they use this tour to practice these songs again... I think Alexi is primarily a songwriter, second a guitarist, third a vocalist.

The setlist needs a bit of rethinking. It's about the progression of energy when thinking about the selection and order of songs. Also less passages about cheering the crowd, more horror ambience between songs.

Last edited:
No doubt Alexi's strength is songwriting. I actually like him more as a vocalist than a lead guitarist. He'd be a good if not great rhythm guitarist, he has a good feel for when to improvise with dive bombs, pinch harmonics, etc. And Roope was also great at that and they worked well together. Not crazy when bands or guitarist (like Daniel) play it strictly by the book.

Alexi's script is atrocious, it has been for years since it's basically the same lines. If they need time he'd be better off messing around with this guitar than talking.