Live Videos Thread

I never got to see it either. They were coming to Sweden earlier in 2017 but an injured knee of mine put a stop to that sadly.
Fuck, I would have loved to see CoB in 1997-2001.

Can anybody find sa 2003-2005ish live performance of You're better off dead?
I believe there were a couple where Alexi was going off on a ramble about flipping off people that had a problem with metal heads or smth. I think one was in France, used to be able to find it on youtube but not anymore

It's been posted here way back. Good luck finding. It doesn't pop up on youtube... maybe the title of the vid isn't the song name, or it's taken out.

Btw. Did I ever hurt you in any way? If I did then hear my apology: fuck you! Other than that it's a useless song :D

Cool, better quality than before. 0:14 - 0:45 is so amazing, makes me wish they'd include fast drumming on the next album...

It's been posted here way back. Good luck finding. It doesn't pop up on youtube... maybe the title of the vid isn't the song name, or it's taken out.

Btw. Did I ever hurt you in any way? If I did then hear my apology: fuck you! Other than that it's a useless song :D

You're kidding?
I personally absolutely love that song.
The intro riff is killer, the first verse is just raw and kick ass, the pre-chorus and pre-chorus licks, the chorus pumps me the fuck up and both solos are awesome if you ask me.

I think Mitched originally posted them here btw, I'll have a search

34:50 - Alexi playing bass for Shot in the Dark. He plays the Les Paul guitar lots on this gig it seems. And Janne is playing some keys on this gig looks like. And looks like Archzie isn't playing on this gig. Just had a brief look so far.

Or that it is "already back."

What I keep repeating is it was never the neo-classical that was the key to the charm of the old albums. Who cares about classical? It was the musical nature of the albums in general.

Yup. FTR is their best album and it has very little neo-classical stuff on it, it's just really damn melodic. But I'm happy if they bring back neo-classical as you can't really sound neo-classical without being melodic.

Except if they do songs like My Bodom which try to minimize melody first, then out of nowhere there comes this sparkling melody section. I think the old stuff binded the melody and riffing together as a dark but beautiful energy, while the new stuff has this heavy riffing going on and then separate sections of energetic melody.

Posers! Blasphemers! Neoclassical stuff is where it's at. Red Light in My Eyes pt. 1 best track ever :kickass:

Reactions: ESA1996