Live Videos Thread

I attended concerts in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Group of course little active on scene, but in terms of understanding sound have them Affairs have become much better than before. Sound in Moscow I will estimate on 5 -, in St. Petersburg on 4+. Very happy. Catch a few clips I shot, good sound in the video.

Reactions: COB-666
So, apparently the bass player from my band was working as a roadie during Leyendas del rock 2018, he told me Alexi went a bunch of times behind the stage between songs just to comb his hair:D

Reactions: ESA1996
Daniel doing his best at imitating the legendary tone on Roope's guitar in that Blooddrunk instructional video.

Still gonna skip them. Same story as always: need more old classics, exciting choices from the later albums, less from the newest album.

Nothing special setlist? Eh...

tMQWr6R.jpg

Videos ( Janne has short hair too... ):

THOUGH LISTEN TO DANIEL'S SOLO IN EVERYTIME I DIE AT 2:04 !!! Great surprise !

That solo is same as he always played it :rofl:

Anyways, the set is boring and you can see they just want to finish the tour. Sad day. They couldn't even play one whole song from SW and only played Downfall from HB? Meh...

Well, I haven't seen Daniel play Everytime I Die. Ever. So it was new for me and it sounded really nice. Though if he does the same everytime, I understand it's a lot more boring.

Was at the latest three shows and holy fuckin shit Oulu was one of the best shows ever! You couldn't really know by the live performances that they'd had arguments on the last tour. Can't wait for the next one.

You know what'd be great? If they went chronologically through their discography, playing 2 or 3 songs from each album. I doubt they've had time to rehearse that many old songs though.

But imagine a playlist going something like:
1- Say Never Look Back
2 - Hexed
3 - Widdershins
4 - Suicide Bomber
5 - One Bottle And A Knee Deep
6 - All Twisted
7 - Halo Of Blood
8 - Ugly
9 - Not My Funeral
10 - Smile Pretty For The Devil
11 - LoBodomy
12 - Trashed, Lost And Strungout
13 - Are You Dead Yet?
14 - Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
15 - You're Better Off Dead
16 - Triple Corpse Hammerblow
17 - Mask Of Sanity
18 - Children Of Decadence
19 - Children of Bodom
20 - Black Widow
21 - Hatebreeder
22 - Touch Like Angel Of Death
23 - The Nail
24 - Deadnight Warrior

This is like a 2h30 show, maybe even 3h. But that'd be definitely doable as a once-in-a-lifetime event, and it'd be the perfect way to "end a chapter called Bodom".